According to sources in a new development, Sri Reddy made interesting comments on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh and said that she would not spare anyone who criticized Lokesh. Sri Reddy, as is widely known, is a small time actress in Tollywood, who shot to fame with her protest against the prevalence of casting couch in Tollywood. Meanwhile when speaking about the CM's son, she also launched an attack on the mega family of superstar Chiranjeevi.
As per report Sri Reddy said that she would not spare anyone who spoke ill of Nara Lokesh and told them to talk about what their new political party had to offer to the people. She said "Don't criticize Lokesh, instead tell people what your new party will do for them. Don't let me open his mouth," she added in an obvious reference to actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan and his new political party Jana Sena.
Furthermore she continued, "Your brother got elected from Tirupati
but has not done even a single developmental work in the town. People are very
much aware of this, where everyone is also aware of the fact that your brother
managed to grow in cinema and politics by stepping over others." These
comments were addressed to Pawan Kalyan and by his brother she meant
Chiranjeevi. Moreover Sri Reddy did not confirm if she was participating in
Bigg Boss 2 reality show on television, but said that mega family had a say
over the TV show.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code