According to sources in a new development, Sri Reddy made interesting comments on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh and said that she would not spare anyone who criticized Lokesh. Sri Reddy, as is widely known, is a small time actress in Tollywood, who shot to fame with her protest against the prevalence of casting couch in Tollywood. Meanwhile when speaking about the CM's son, she also launched an attack on the mega family of superstar Chiranjeevi.
As per report Sri Reddy said that she would not spare anyone who spoke ill of Nara Lokesh and told them to talk about what their new political party had to offer to the people. She said "Don't criticize Lokesh, instead tell people what your new party will do for them. Don't let me open his mouth," she added in an obvious reference to actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan and his new political party Jana Sena.
Furthermore she continued, "Your brother got elected from Tirupati
but has not done even a single developmental work in the town. People are very
much aware of this, where everyone is also aware of the fact that your brother
managed to grow in cinema and politics by stepping over others." These
comments were addressed to Pawan Kalyan and by his brother she meant
Chiranjeevi. Moreover Sri Reddy did not confirm if she was participating in
Bigg Boss 2 reality show on television, but said that mega family had a say
over the TV show.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers