According to sources in a new development, Sri Reddy made interesting comments on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu's son Nara Lokesh and said that she would not spare anyone who criticized Lokesh. Sri Reddy, as is widely known, is a small time actress in Tollywood, who shot to fame with her protest against the prevalence of casting couch in Tollywood. Meanwhile when speaking about the CM's son, she also launched an attack on the mega family of superstar Chiranjeevi.
As per report Sri Reddy said that she would not spare anyone who spoke ill of Nara Lokesh and told them to talk about what their new political party had to offer to the people. She said "Don't criticize Lokesh, instead tell people what your new party will do for them. Don't let me open his mouth," she added in an obvious reference to actor turned politician Pawan Kalyan and his new political party Jana Sena.
Furthermore she continued, "Your brother got elected from Tirupati
but has not done even a single developmental work in the town. People are very
much aware of this, where everyone is also aware of the fact that your brother
managed to grow in cinema and politics by stepping over others." These
comments were addressed to Pawan Kalyan and by his brother she meant
Chiranjeevi. Moreover Sri Reddy did not confirm if she was participating in
Bigg Boss 2 reality show on television, but said that mega family had a say
over the TV show.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees