Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said on June 4 that he has "absolute right to pardon" himself as he slammed the opposition Democratic Party for a witch-hunt against him alleging that the appointment of a special counsel is unconstitutional. Accordingly the former FBI Director Robert Mueller is the Special Counsel appointed by the Department of Justice to investigate into the allegation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections in Trump's favor.
Trump tweeted "The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally Unconstitutional! Despite that, we play the game because he, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!". Moreover he stated that "As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, He have the absolute right to pardon himself, but why would he do that when he have done nothing wrong?".
Furthermore Trump claimed that he has accomplished
more than any other presidents in the first 500 days in office. He said "This
is his 500th day in Office and we have accomplished a lot many
believe more than any President in his first 500 days”.
13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued Sources from Shillong stated that thirteen miners, who were trapped inside a coal pit filled with gallons of water in Meghalayas East Jaintia Hills district, were yet to be reached or rescued, district police chief said on Friday. Meanwhile the officials had already said their chances of survival were bleak. Sylvester Nongtnger, the district police chief of East Jaintia Hills told "We are yet to recover the dead bodies from the pit".
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!
- TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji!
- Will Owaisi help YS Jagan?
- KTR becomes Working President of TRS Party
- Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!