Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump said on June 4 that he has "absolute right to pardon" himself as he slammed the opposition Democratic Party for a witch-hunt against him alleging that the appointment of a special counsel is unconstitutional. Accordingly the former FBI Director Robert Mueller is the Special Counsel appointed by the Department of Justice to investigate into the allegation of Russian interference in the 2016 presidential elections in Trump's favor.
Trump tweeted "The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally Unconstitutional! Despite that, we play the game because he, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!". Moreover he stated that "As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, He have the absolute right to pardon himself, but why would he do that when he have done nothing wrong?".
Furthermore Trump claimed that he has accomplished
more than any other presidents in the first 500 days in office. He said "This
is his 500th day in Office and we have accomplished a lot many
believe more than any President in his first 500 days”.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?