Andhra Pradesh sources added that two days after Lagadapati's meeting with Babu, the reports came out that Lagadapati has submitted an in-depth and in-detail analysis on political conditions in AP in 2019 to Chandrababu. Accordingly since Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao was accompanying Lagadapati, the former Congress MP from Vijayawada didn't reveal anything to Naidu but asked him to read the report.
Meanwhile Lagadapati also congratulated Chandrababu in advance and gifted him the Swagruha Foods sweet box. Furthermore soon after Lagadapati and Grandhi's meeting got over, Guntur district ministers and MLAs went inside to meet Naidu and moreover according to Guntur leaders, Naidu was seen reading the 61 page report with utmost interest for over 15 minutes and was all smiles, delighted while flipping the pages of the report.
Moreover the curious Guntur leaders expected Naidu to reveal some more
details of the report, Naidu indicated that the results of 2019 would be far
better than what TDP is expecting right now. Media reports added although the
TDP leaders wanted to ask the number of seats TDP would win 2019, they couldn't
dare to ask Naidu since he had not wished to reveal it to them now. Presently it
is reliably learnt that Lagadapati has conducted a detailed analysis after TDP
broke away with the BJP.
BJP leader wants Kanyakumari! For the Lok Sabha elections, ADMK ruling Tamilnadu and BJP which rules the centre have joined hands, and in the alliance, BJP has been offered 5 seats by ADMK party, and the alliance also has PMK as a part of it. After many rounds of discussions and negotiations, the deal was struck when finance minister Piyush Goyal had arrived to Tamilnadu and met CM Edappadi Palanisamy and Deputy CM O.Panneerselvam.
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech