Andhra Pradesh sources added that two days after Lagadapati's meeting with Babu, the reports came out that Lagadapati has submitted an in-depth and in-detail analysis on political conditions in AP in 2019 to Chandrababu. Accordingly since Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao was accompanying Lagadapati, the former Congress MP from Vijayawada didn't reveal anything to Naidu but asked him to read the report.
Meanwhile Lagadapati also congratulated Chandrababu in advance and gifted him the Swagruha Foods sweet box. Furthermore soon after Lagadapati and Grandhi's meeting got over, Guntur district ministers and MLAs went inside to meet Naidu and moreover according to Guntur leaders, Naidu was seen reading the 61 page report with utmost interest for over 15 minutes and was all smiles, delighted while flipping the pages of the report.
Moreover the curious Guntur leaders expected Naidu to reveal some more
details of the report, Naidu indicated that the results of 2019 would be far
better than what TDP is expecting right now. Media reports added although the
TDP leaders wanted to ask the number of seats TDP would win 2019, they couldn't
dare to ask Naidu since he had not wished to reveal it to them now. Presently it
is reliably learnt that Lagadapati has conducted a detailed analysis after TDP
broke away with the BJP.
Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party Vijayawada sources reported that official spokesperson of the YSR Congress party (YSRCP) Ambati Rambabu yesterday said that the Vangaveeti family would have the due respect and recognition in the party. Meanwhile he clarified that the YSRCP has taken the decision to invite the family into the party after taking into account all the aspects.
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon