Despite all the chaos, violence, and the cop inflicted murders in Thoothukudi following the Sterlite protest on its 100th day, the workers of the killer factory, remain divided in opinions. A section had witnessed gore, and extreme violence, as they resided in the residential space given to them by Vedanta, and had a close to death experience due to unknown violent crowd entering the quarters, and destroying properties and putting to fire, the cars and other vehicles. Such category, which amounts to around 200 families, have moved out of the Sterlite quarters, after the violence had given them nightmares.
According to one of the employees of Sterlite, who had been in the smelter when the residential places, Tamira I and Tamira II were under attack, revealed that, though cops were there, they had moved away when the violent crowd entered, and added that the aim of those people was not just to burn vehicles but to trouble the people as well. Several other residents have revealed that as the situation turned worse, against the employees of Sterlite, they were taken to Madurai and placed safely, and that they have been reporting to job of data reporting from different locations.
While one section has been reporting
that there is no discharge to earth, there are contradictory talks from other
section of people. Another section of staff, who work at a different level
rather than the AC/ Desk job category claim different. They say that the
operations of the plant gives eye infections, and respiratory diseases, and
they also claim that the acidic discharge to ground. With such contradiction
between the workers themselves, Sterlite still remains a mystery.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities