Despite all the chaos, violence, and the cop inflicted murders in Thoothukudi following the Sterlite protest on its 100th day, the workers of the killer factory, remain divided in opinions. A section had witnessed gore, and extreme violence, as they resided in the residential space given to them by Vedanta, and had a close to death experience due to unknown violent crowd entering the quarters, and destroying properties and putting to fire, the cars and other vehicles. Such category, which amounts to around 200 families, have moved out of the Sterlite quarters, after the violence had given them nightmares.
According to one of the employees of Sterlite, who had been in the smelter when the residential places, Tamira I and Tamira II were under attack, revealed that, though cops were there, they had moved away when the violent crowd entered, and added that the aim of those people was not just to burn vehicles but to trouble the people as well. Several other residents have revealed that as the situation turned worse, against the employees of Sterlite, they were taken to Madurai and placed safely, and that they have been reporting to job of data reporting from different locations.
While one section has been reporting
that there is no discharge to earth, there are contradictory talks from other
section of people. Another section of staff, who work at a different level
rather than the AC/ Desk job category claim different. They say that the
operations of the plant gives eye infections, and respiratory diseases, and
they also claim that the acidic discharge to ground. With such contradiction
between the workers themselves, Sterlite still remains a mystery.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20