With the prices of Petrol and Diesel skyrocketing, a Telangana resident has chosen a strange way to troll and tease the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Chandu Goud, belongs to Telangana's Rajanna Chirchila district.
He had met the district collector Krishna Baskar, and has handed over a cheque of 9 paise. He has requested the collector to transfer the fund to Prime Minister's relief fund. Chandu Goud has expressed his anger over the reduction of Petrol price by 9 Paise, in this manner.
Due to the rise of Petrol and Diesel
prices, farmers are facing a tough time, even unable to fill the fuels for
their tractors and other farming equipments. Besides, the Telangana government
has imposed a VAT of 32.5% on petrol and petroleum products. Hence the price
petrol and other petroleum products are even higher in Telangana than
Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award According to sources despite her golden run in international athletics this season, teenaged sprint sensation Hima Das said she did not expect her name to be nominated for this year's Arjuna award. Meanwhile the 18 year old Assamese athlete was among the 20 sportsperson recommended for the Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24