With the prices of Petrol and Diesel skyrocketing, a Telangana resident has chosen a strange way to troll and tease the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Chandu Goud, belongs to Telangana's Rajanna Chirchila district.
He had met the district collector Krishna Baskar, and has handed over a cheque of 9 paise. He has requested the collector to transfer the fund to Prime Minister's relief fund. Chandu Goud has expressed his anger over the reduction of Petrol price by 9 Paise, in this manner.
Due to the rise of Petrol and Diesel
prices, farmers are facing a tough time, even unable to fill the fuels for
their tractors and other farming equipments. Besides, the Telangana government
has imposed a VAT of 32.5% on petrol and petroleum products. Hence the price
petrol and other petroleum products are even higher in Telangana than
Tamilisai bats for TN CM! TN BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that there's no wrong in conducting a Yagam and has supported TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy. There was news that spread like wildfire yesterday that a Yagam was conducted in the room of Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy located in the secretariat and that the arrangements for this Yagam were planned and prepared a day before itself.
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?