According to sources Kanna Lakshminarayana is not only a strong leader who has popular base in Guntur district and he also has good support from his community Kapu. Meanwhile the former minister in YSR cabinet had recently set ground to jump from BJP to YSRCP, his sudden decision to stay back in BJP and accept the state president seat from the party has come as a big surprise to many.
Moreover given that BJP has no presence in AP and hardly has any base, his decision to stay back in the party may become death knell to his political future. As per report he had Kanna joined in YCP or TDP, he would have at least chances of winning as MLA and if any of these two parties form government in 2019, Kanna would easily get chance to become minister.
Media reports added but keeping all such lucrative
options aside, Kanna's decision to stay back in BJP and becoming party president
in BJP is really raising several eye balls. Furthermore it looks like, Kanna
has done big political blunder by changing his plan in the eleventh hour and
many political analysts says that Kanna committed political suicide with this
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open