According to sources Kanna Lakshminarayana is not only a strong leader who has popular base in Guntur district and he also has good support from his community Kapu. Meanwhile the former minister in YSR cabinet had recently set ground to jump from BJP to YSRCP, his sudden decision to stay back in BJP and accept the state president seat from the party has come as a big surprise to many.
Moreover given that BJP has no presence in AP and hardly has any base, his decision to stay back in the party may become death knell to his political future. As per report he had Kanna joined in YCP or TDP, he would have at least chances of winning as MLA and if any of these two parties form government in 2019, Kanna would easily get chance to become minister.
Media reports added but keeping all such lucrative
options aside, Kanna's decision to stay back in BJP and becoming party president
in BJP is really raising several eye balls. Furthermore it looks like, Kanna
has done big political blunder by changing his plan in the eleventh hour and
many political analysts says that Kanna committed political suicide with this
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam