According to sources after ridiculing the drop in fuel prices that was in meager paisa, a Telangana man has sent a cheque for 9 paisa to PM Narendra Modi. As per report one Chandu Goud from the Telangana has handed over the 9 paisa cheque to Rajanna Sircilla district collector Krishna Bhaskar during Praja Vani programme and asked him to ensure that the cheque reaches Prime Minister's relief fund. Meanwhile this is after the Telangana state witnessed 9 paisa cut in the petrol.
Accordingly the fuel price said to have hit farmers most while they are bracing up for a new crop. Moreover since farmers use diesel and petrol for their tractors, motors in fields, they are said to have hurt more with the steep hike in fuel prices. Presently Telangana collects a staggering 35.2% VAT on petroleum products in the state which is also reason for its high price.
Furthermore across India, wide protests are done against the rise in fuel
prices. Meanwhile the fuel price is directly linked to international market
price of the crude oil, the heavy duties laid by both the state government and
the central government makes the fuel prices touch sky in India. Moreover ahead
of 2019 polls, the rise in fuel prices is likely to have telling affect on the
poll prospects of BJP.
Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019 Colombo sources stated that Sri Lankan strongman Mahindra Rajapaksa, who was appointed prime minister in a controversial move by President Maithripala Sirisena, on Sunday ended his five decade long association with the SLFP and joined the newly formed Sri Lanka People's Party (SLPP).
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students