The Lok Sabha Speaker had finally accepted the resignations of the YSR Congress MPs on Wednesday. While a notification is awaited from the Speaker’s office on the resignations, the MPs claimed that the Speaker had given them oral approval.
The YSR Congress MPs claimed it as a victory and the party had started celebrations in the State. The party had welcomed the development as that proved their commitment to the cause and sincerity in fighting for the same with the BJP. The leaders also claimed that the acceptance of resignations had proved that there was no hidden understanding between the BJP and the YSR Congress, as being accused by the TDP.
The YSR Congress leaders in the State are now throwing an open challenge to the TDP to make their MPs too to resign and seek mandate on the special category status demand. “If all the 17 MPs now with the TDP, including the three defected MPs from the YSR Congress, also resigned, the Election Commission would hold by-elections. It is now for the TDP to tell the people how serious the party is in fighting for the State interests,” said Tirupati MP V Varaprasada Rao, emerging out of the Lok Sabha Speaker’s office in Delhi.
“We don’t need certificates from Chandrababu Naidu or his son Lokesh on our commitment to the peoples’ issues. People know who is committed and who is corrupt,” asserted another MP Mithun Reddy.
One after the other, the YSR Congress MPs and leaders are throwing challenge at the TDP to follow suit and get the by-elections conducted. Will the TDP take up this challenge or come up with another excuse or U turn?
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar