New Delhi sources stated that Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli's wax statue was unveiled at the Madame Tussauds museum in the capital yesterday. Meanwhile Kohli is the latest sporting celebrity after Lionel Messi, Kapil Dev and Usian Bolt, who made it to the India branch of the iconic wax statue museum.
Kohli said in a statement that "He sincerely appreciated the efforts and incredible work undergone in making his figure and thanks Madame Tussauds for choosing him for this lifetime experience and is also grateful to his fans for their love and support.” He added “This experience is going to be stored in the fond memories of his life and now waiting to see the fan reactions”.
Meanwhile as per report Kohli's figure was crafted from over 200
measurements and photographs taken during the sitting session. Accordingly his fans
will see the skipper in his dynamic pose wearing the Indian cricket team
jersey, ready to strike. Moreover this pose symbolizes his achievements as an
international cricket icon. Madame Tussauds Delhi is an attraction that
portrays the fascinating world of Bollywood and Hollywood, renowned
sports persons, historical and political personalities under one roof, through
planned themes and interactive areas.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018