As per report the shocking incident took place in West Bengal when the owner of an eatery has demanded money from his customers who refused to pay bill after eating Biryani at his eatery joint. Meanwhile according to reports, four persons had eaten biryani each costing Rs 190 per plate. Moreover when the owner of the eatery joint asked money, it said to have turned into fight leading one of the four men to kill the owner.
Accordingly the owner Sanjay Mondal was rushed to a nearby hospital, but doctors declared him brought dead and this incident was reported in 24 Parganas district of West Bengal. Moreover the accused Mohammad Firoz has been arrested by cops and an FIR has been lodged against him. Furthermore the cops suspect that the shooting was provoked by fight over the price of biryani, cops are probing the matter and are investigating whether there is any possible motive behind the killing.
Media reports added that Victim's brother has named the customers who
allegedly initiated the fight and said the victim's family is living in terror.
Sanjay's brother told media "Firoz shot his brother, where there were four
people namely Raja, Firoz, Mogri and Salman. They are hooligans. We all are
very scared and don't know how to run our business peacefully”.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant