As per report the shocking incident took place in West Bengal when the owner of an eatery has demanded money from his customers who refused to pay bill after eating Biryani at his eatery joint. Meanwhile according to reports, four persons had eaten biryani each costing Rs 190 per plate. Moreover when the owner of the eatery joint asked money, it said to have turned into fight leading one of the four men to kill the owner.
Accordingly the owner Sanjay Mondal was rushed to a nearby hospital, but doctors declared him brought dead and this incident was reported in 24 Parganas district of West Bengal. Moreover the accused Mohammad Firoz has been arrested by cops and an FIR has been lodged against him. Furthermore the cops suspect that the shooting was provoked by fight over the price of biryani, cops are probing the matter and are investigating whether there is any possible motive behind the killing.
Media reports added that Victim's brother has named the customers who
allegedly initiated the fight and said the victim's family is living in terror.
Sanjay's brother told media "Firoz shot his brother, where there were four
people namely Raja, Firoz, Mogri and Salman. They are hooligans. We all are
very scared and don't know how to run our business peacefully”.
Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections? According to sources with TRS Supreme KCR is busy with preparing political strategy and getting ready to kick start nearly 100 public meetings in the next 50 days, senior leader Harish Rao has been given the responsibility of looking after political affairs if Gajwel assembly constituency from where KCR was elected in 2014 elections and contest in the ensuing elections also.
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours