As per report the shocking incident took place in West Bengal when the owner of an eatery has demanded money from his customers who refused to pay bill after eating Biryani at his eatery joint. Meanwhile according to reports, four persons had eaten biryani each costing Rs 190 per plate. Moreover when the owner of the eatery joint asked money, it said to have turned into fight leading one of the four men to kill the owner.
Accordingly the owner Sanjay Mondal was rushed to a nearby hospital, but doctors declared him brought dead and this incident was reported in 24 Parganas district of West Bengal. Moreover the accused Mohammad Firoz has been arrested by cops and an FIR has been lodged against him. Furthermore the cops suspect that the shooting was provoked by fight over the price of biryani, cops are probing the matter and are investigating whether there is any possible motive behind the killing.
Media reports added that Victim's brother has named the customers who
allegedly initiated the fight and said the victim's family is living in terror.
Sanjay's brother told media "Firoz shot his brother, where there were four
people namely Raja, Firoz, Mogri and Salman. They are hooligans. We all are
very scared and don't know how to run our business peacefully”.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day