According to sources nothing could cow down thirty year old Pranjil Patil from achieving her dream of becoming a civil servant despite all odds. Meanwhile having lost her vision at the age of six while having a retinal detachment, she now becomes India’s first visually impaired woman IAS officer.
Accordingly Pranjil Patil, a resident of Maharashtra, cleared the prestigious UPSC exam in 2017 and was undergoing her first spell of training at Lal Bahdur Shahstri National Academy of Administration in Mussorie. She is posted to work as Assistant collector for Ernakulum district in Kerala after which she will head back to Mussorie to complete her training. Pranjil Patil pursued her Masters in International Relations from Jawaharlal Nehru University; New Delhi and later went on to get an MPhil and PhD degree to her name.
This was the second consecutive time that Patil could get through the UPSC
exam. She secured an all India rank of 773 in 2016 and was posted to Indian
Railway Accounts service later deemed unfit due to her impaired vision.
Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar New Delhi sources stated that Supreme Court lifted a ban on the manufacture and sale of Piramal's painkiller Saridon and two other drugs Piriton and Dart for now. Accordingly these drugs were part of the 328 Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) drugs whose manufacture, distribution and sale were banned by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on September 12.
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!