New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday interacted with thousands of youngsters who have made it big in the start-up sector and said it is the youth who have turned out to be the "job creators" of the nation. Meanwhile when describing India as a "youthful nation", Modi said the government is committed to "harnessing of the demographic dividend".
Accordingly he said India has distinguished itself in the global startup eco-system. Further when commenting on the issue of fund availability for startups, Modi said the government has created an Rs 10,000 crore Fund of Funds. Modi said "We in the government understand that youngsters may face shortage of funds for their startups and that is why a 'fund of funds' has been started by the government to facilitate more youngsters to innovate and idea”.
Moreover the video conferencing on the NaMo app, the Prime Minister
underlined that adequate capital, courage and connecting with people are
required for excelling in the start-up sector. He said "There was a time
when startups meant only digital and tech innovation and currently things are
changing now. We are seeing start-up entrepreneurs in different fields”.
North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang Sources from Pyongyang reported that South Korean President MMoon Jae arrived in Pyongyang on Tuesday, where he was welcomed North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un in an elaborate ceremony, featuring a cheek to cheek hug. Accordingly the meeting between Moon and Kim came about four months after the two last met on May 26 inside the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas.
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!