New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday interacted with thousands of youngsters who have made it big in the start-up sector and said it is the youth who have turned out to be the "job creators" of the nation. Meanwhile when describing India as a "youthful nation", Modi said the government is committed to "harnessing of the demographic dividend".
Accordingly he said India has distinguished itself in the global startup eco-system. Further when commenting on the issue of fund availability for startups, Modi said the government has created an Rs 10,000 crore Fund of Funds. Modi said "We in the government understand that youngsters may face shortage of funds for their startups and that is why a 'fund of funds' has been started by the government to facilitate more youngsters to innovate and idea”.
Moreover the video conferencing on the NaMo app, the Prime Minister
underlined that adequate capital, courage and connecting with people are
required for excelling in the start-up sector. He said "There was a time
when startups meant only digital and tech innovation and currently things are
changing now. We are seeing start-up entrepreneurs in different fields”.
SV Mohan Back in YSRCP SV Mohan Reddy previously was in YSRCP and has won elections from Kurnool district. He then jumped to TDP as YSRCP didnt take the power. Now the cheif of TDP party has given him hand without giving him a ticket.
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Big Fight Confirmed in Visakhapatnam East!
- Pawan Kalyan's Double Standards Exposed
- Pawan Kalyan fans watching his every step carefully
- Former MLA's Shocking Comments on Janasena
- Lokesh Continues To Make A Joke of Himself in Mangalagiri