Two of the most prominent theaters of Chennai, Udhayam and Kamala, have decided to not screen the Superstar Rajinikanth starrer Kaala, which is releasing tomorrow. They have announced that they will be screening Jurassic world The fallen kingdom instead. This has given huge disappointment to numerous Rajini fans who were waiting to see the movie in the said theaters.
Kaala, directed by Pa Ranjith is releasing tomorrow amidst huge oppression and politics involved, and it is releasing in Karnataka with tight security arrangements. In Tamilnadu it is releasing in more than 500 theaters. As Kamala theater has planned to screen Jurassic world, the manager of the cinema, Gopi has said that the theater was not ready to agree to the pricing terms placed by the production banner, as the distributors had forced them to sell tickets at a higher price, more than the government set ticket rates.
Following this Kamala has planned to
release Jurassic World, and Similarly, Udhayam theater has also opted for
Jurassic world in place of Kaala. With two main theaters of central Chennai not
releasing Kaala, the movie's PRO Riaz has said that due to business
disagreements only they are not releasing and it is not due to ticket prices.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open