A hotel in Chennai has announced a novel plan that if people show their Kaala tickets, they can have food in the hotel at discounted rates. Even before the release of the movie, Kaala has earned a lot as a part of prerelease business itself.
The movie's satellite rights have been sold to Zee Thamizh for a whopping 75 crores which is a huge milestone. Through different ways, Kaala has already earned more than its investment itself. However, various private firms are focusing on capitalizing the release of the movie and developing their business.
Following this, a group of
restaurant in Chennai has announced that people coming with their ticket
of Kaala, can have food for half the rate, at all their outlets in Chennai. It
must be noted that already Kaala merchandise like Kaala coffee mugs, T
shirts are sold out like hot cakes in the market.
TDP Will Split in To Two Parts After the Results After the results of the General Election, TDP is going to be split in two as Nandamuri TDP and Nara TDP, BJP MLC Madhav said. The bicycle (TDP Symbol) got punctured and will soon become into pieces, Madhav said. Chandrababu criticized the BJP and is trying to meet the National leaders for his survival, Madhav alleged.
- Nizamabad witnessed highest temperature in Telangana at 44.4 degree Celsius
- Pawan Kalyan's Three Days Camp in Vijayawada for the Counting Day
- What did JD Lakshmi Narayana say about Exit Polls?
- Chandrababu Friends Reaching Out to Jagan
- TDP Minister Himself Does Not Believe Lagadapati Survey
- Did Sonia Gandhi invited leaders of United Progressive Alliance in Delhi?
- What do astrologers & numerologists says about election results?
- Twinkle Khanna mocks Modi by doing Meditation like him
- Namo channel disappears from all TV the very next day after the Elections!
- Why should I apologize? Vivek Oberoi slams Netizens for his Aishwarya Rai meme
- CBN's meet with Mamata Banerjee is a whiff of worry!
- What are the results of Exit Polls in Telugu states?
- Axis My India EXIT Poll has many errors!
- Who is the best politician Chiranjeevi or Pawan Kalyan?
- Tamilnadu exit polls suggested AIADMK would get 10-12 seats in 38 constituencies