A hotel in Chennai has announced a novel plan that if people show their Kaala tickets, they can have food in the hotel at discounted rates. Even before the release of the movie, Kaala has earned a lot as a part of prerelease business itself.
The movie's satellite rights have been sold to Zee Thamizh for a whopping 75 crores which is a huge milestone. Through different ways, Kaala has already earned more than its investment itself. However, various private firms are focusing on capitalizing the release of the movie and developing their business.
Following this, a group of
restaurant in Chennai has announced that people coming with their ticket
of Kaala, can have food for half the rate, at all their outlets in Chennai. It
must be noted that already Kaala merchandise like Kaala coffee mugs, T
shirts are sold out like hot cakes in the market.
Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process Washington sources reported that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set a deadline by which North Korea must denuclearize, saying that the process must be completed by January 2021, when President Donald Trump's current term would end. Meanwhile in a statement, Pompeo also expressed his desire to meet with his North Korean counterpart, Ri Yong-ho, next week in New York during the United Nations General Assembly.
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india