According to sources angry and deeply upset over his party leaders for failing to 'gather' people for his ongoing Praja Sankalpa Yatra in West Godavari district which saw poor turnout, YS Jagan reportedly threw a water bottle at the district president and other senior leaders of the party. Meanwhile Jagan was so disappointed with lukewarm response to his Padayatra in the several places of West Godavari district.
Further the response for his Yatra in Rayalaseema was moderate, the response for the yatra deteriorated after it entered Guntur district. Moreover the crowds were not in large numbers in Palakollu, Achanta, Penugonda and the latest being Tanuku and further not just in rural parts, even the public response to his yatra in the major towns said to have shocked Jagan.
Furthermore Jagan told to have expressed his deep displeasure on the local
leadership over failing to pull crowds to his Yatra. Jagan is particularly
upset with very less turn out in Achanta and Tanuku. Moreover it is said that
the response for his yatra in West Godavari delta is very disappointing for
Jagan. Hance Jagan told the leaders that they failed to get people for his
yatra while he was doing the yatra with a great difficulty.
AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft Close to three months after the theft of three crowns from the temple of Sri Govinda Raja Swamy in Andhra Pradesh's Tirupati town, the police have finally cracked the case. Reportedly the three crowns which were stolen weighed approximately 1,351 gm and were valued at around Rs 50 lakh.
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case