According to sources angry and deeply upset over his party leaders for failing to 'gather' people for his ongoing Praja Sankalpa Yatra in West Godavari district which saw poor turnout, YS Jagan reportedly threw a water bottle at the district president and other senior leaders of the party. Meanwhile Jagan was so disappointed with lukewarm response to his Padayatra in the several places of West Godavari district.
Further the response for his Yatra in Rayalaseema was moderate, the response for the yatra deteriorated after it entered Guntur district. Moreover the crowds were not in large numbers in Palakollu, Achanta, Penugonda and the latest being Tanuku and further not just in rural parts, even the public response to his yatra in the major towns said to have shocked Jagan.
Furthermore Jagan told to have expressed his deep displeasure on the local
leadership over failing to pull crowds to his Yatra. Jagan is particularly
upset with very less turn out in Achanta and Tanuku. Moreover it is said that
the response for his yatra in West Godavari delta is very disappointing for
Jagan. Hance Jagan told the leaders that they failed to get people for his
yatra while he was doing the yatra with a great difficulty.
Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR? According to sources TRS Supremo K Chandrashekar Rao, who was elected for a second consecutive term as the chief minister of Telangana chose his son K Taraka Rama Rao as the working president of his party. Meanwhile in an announcement made a day after KCR took oath as the second chief minister of the youngest Indian state, he declared KTR as the TRS working president and the party
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!
- TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji!
- Will Owaisi help YS Jagan?
- KTR becomes Working President of TRS Party
- Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding