According to sources angry and deeply upset over his party leaders for failing to 'gather' people for his ongoing Praja Sankalpa Yatra in West Godavari district which saw poor turnout, YS Jagan reportedly threw a water bottle at the district president and other senior leaders of the party. Meanwhile Jagan was so disappointed with lukewarm response to his Padayatra in the several places of West Godavari district.
Further the response for his Yatra in Rayalaseema was moderate, the response for the yatra deteriorated after it entered Guntur district. Moreover the crowds were not in large numbers in Palakollu, Achanta, Penugonda and the latest being Tanuku and further not just in rural parts, even the public response to his yatra in the major towns said to have shocked Jagan.
Furthermore Jagan told to have expressed his deep displeasure on the local
leadership over failing to pull crowds to his Yatra. Jagan is particularly
upset with very less turn out in Achanta and Tanuku. Moreover it is said that
the response for his yatra in West Godavari delta is very disappointing for
Jagan. Hance Jagan told the leaders that they failed to get people for his
yatra while he was doing the yatra with a great difficulty.
DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues Mumbai sources reported that the telecom department has moved the Supreme Court for approval to secure dues worth almost Rs 33,000 crore from all operators toward license fees and spectrum usage charges, saying existing bank guarantees aren’t enough to cover the “huge public money” at stake. Meanwhile Telco’s fear such a step would impose a higher financial burden on them.
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours
- 3 Maharashtrian Dishes You Must Prepare for this Ganesh Chaturthi
- Donald Trump and His Adventures in WWE
- Hyderabad youngsters stranded in Malaysia
- Telangana health coverage model is a robust program covering nearly 80 lakh families
- US badly attacked on Military parade in Iran
- TPCC Chief & KTR lashed out at Twitter
- BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!