According to sources Tamil superstar Rajinikanth today sought the cooperation of the people of neighboring Karnataka for the smooth release of his movie "Kaala", which is set to hit the screens today. Rajini said in Kannada outside his Poes Garden residence "He has not done any mistake. Please do not disturb those who want to watch the movie and requests your cooperation".
Meanwhile earlier the 67 year old actor expressed hope that Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy will take all necessary steps to ensure the film's release today as per the Karnataka High Court order. "He wants to tell those who are protesting against the release of the movie that he had asked Karnataka to abide by the Cauvery Management Board, which is a Supreme Court ruling. He doesn’t know what is wrong in it and also told dams must be administered by the board," he said, adding the efforts to stall the release of the movie "do not seem right".
Moreover miffed with Rajinikanth's reported comments that whichever government comes to power in Karnataka should implement the Supreme Court order on Cauvery water sharing in toto, the KFCC on May 29 decided not to allow screening of "Kaala". Furthermore Rajinikanth said the movie will be released across the world and if it doesn't release in Karnataka it would not look good. Further the Karnataka High Court had directed the state government to provide necessary security for peaceful release of "Kaala", which pro-Kannada outfits had threatened to stall over the actor's reported remarks on the Cauvery row. Further the Supreme Court declined to stall the release of the Rajinikanth-starrer.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism