According to sources Tamil superstar Rajinikanth today sought the cooperation of the people of neighboring Karnataka for the smooth release of his movie "Kaala", which is set to hit the screens today. Rajini said in Kannada outside his Poes Garden residence "He has not done any mistake. Please do not disturb those who want to watch the movie and requests your cooperation".
Meanwhile earlier the 67 year old actor expressed hope that Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy will take all necessary steps to ensure the film's release today as per the Karnataka High Court order. "He wants to tell those who are protesting against the release of the movie that he had asked Karnataka to abide by the Cauvery Management Board, which is a Supreme Court ruling. He doesn’t know what is wrong in it and also told dams must be administered by the board," he said, adding the efforts to stall the release of the movie "do not seem right".
Moreover miffed with Rajinikanth's reported comments that whichever government comes to power in Karnataka should implement the Supreme Court order on Cauvery water sharing in toto, the KFCC on May 29 decided not to allow screening of "Kaala". Furthermore Rajinikanth said the movie will be released across the world and if it doesn't release in Karnataka it would not look good. Further the Karnataka High Court had directed the state government to provide necessary security for peaceful release of "Kaala", which pro-Kannada outfits had threatened to stall over the actor's reported remarks on the Cauvery row. Further the Supreme Court declined to stall the release of the Rajinikanth-starrer.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas