Mumbai sources stated that actress Deepika Padukone one of the most successful actresses in Bollywood. Since past couple of days, several rumors are doing about her wedding plans with Padmavaat actor Ranveer Singh. Accordingly neither Deepika nor Ranveer have made an official announcement about their marriage plans. Presently Deepika is basking in the success of her latest release Padmavaat and Same goes for Ranveer too.
Earlier Deepika was earlier linked to Ranbir Kapoor and Sidharth Mallya. Moreover Ranveer Singh is making every effort to take their relationship to the next level, but speculations doing the rounds suggest that there is some trouble in Deepveer paradise. Moreover rumors are flying thick and fast that thought Ranveer wants to marry Deepika she is a little nervous about the entire thing. Hence a bad breakup could kill your hopes and make you anxious about your other relationships and that is what is keeping Deepika from going ahead with her wedding plans.
Presently the couple has become talk of the town after they appeared
together at Sonam Kapoor's wedding. Besides, people are wondering what happened
to Sidharth Malhotra who was linked to Alia Bhatt earlier. Media reports added the
duo made their debut in Karan Johar's Student Of The Year. Moreover on the
career front, Deepika is yet to sign a project. Ranveer Singh is busy with
Gully Boy while Alia is basking in the success of her recent release Raazi.
Ranbir is awaiting the release of Sanju which is a biopic of veteran actor
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?