Washington sources reported that Porn star Stormy Daniels has filed a new lawsuit against Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, as well as her former attorney, Keith Davidson, saying the two men "colluded" and "acted in concert" to "manipulate" her and to benefit the US President. Accordingly the lawsuit, filed in the Superior Court of California on Wednesday, is the latest in Daniels' continuing onslaught against Cohen, led by her Los Angeles based lawyer, Michael Avenatti and all rooted in the adult film star's alleged sexual encounter with Trump in 2006.
Meanwhile the Wednesday's lawsuit alleges that in January when Davidson was still representing Daniels, whose legal name is Stephanie Clifford, "Cohen immediately colluded with Davidson in an attempt to use and manipulate Clifford in a manner designed to benefit Cohen and Trump".
As per report the men sprung into action, the
lawsuit alleges, when they became aware of the forthcoming publication of an In
Touch magazine article that would detail Daniels' descriptions of her alleged
affair with Trump. Moreover the lawsuit also includes alleged text messages
exchanged between Cohen and Davidson that appear to show communications between
January and March.
Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment New Delhi sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday wished Congress leader Ajay Maken a speedy recovery. Mr. Maken, who is abroad for treatment, replied that he is suffering from an "irreversible and progressive orthopedic ailment, which is extremely painful, but not life threatening". PM Modi wrote on twitter "Dear Ajaymaken Ji, I pray for your good health and well being".
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart