Previously when Chandrababu Naidu was in Delhi to meet the senior leaders and parliament members to gather support for the cause of the Special Category Status of Andhra Pradesh, Naidu had spent long two and a half hours, but neither Modi nor none of the BJP's senior leaders hardly paid attention to him. According to report in fact, Modi, who had crossed from the right side of the hall to the left as he went from the Lok Sabha to the Rajya Sabha, along with officials and BJP leaders, did not even look at Chandrababu after severing ties with his party.
Meanwhile as per report after all this turmoil between Chandrababu and Modi, the twain is going to have face to face meet finally. Media reports added that Naidu will be visiting Delhi to participate in the NITI Ayog meeting to be presided over by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Presently Chandrababu is said to be preparing a document with all the figures to expose the union government's failure in safeguarding the interests of Andhra Pradesh and its failure in fulfilling the promises made to the residuary state.
Further Naidu is anticipated to question Modi
government for adopting new guidelines in releasing funds under 15th Finance
Commission in the meeting to be attended by CMs of all states. Earlier Chandrababu
had planned to boycott the meeting to protest the Centre's denial to grant
special category status to Andhra. Moreover after seeking suggestions from
his party leaders, Naidu decided to attend the meeting and embarrass Modi.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy