Previously when Chandrababu Naidu was in Delhi to meet the senior leaders and parliament members to gather support for the cause of the Special Category Status of Andhra Pradesh, Naidu had spent long two and a half hours, but neither Modi nor none of the BJP's senior leaders hardly paid attention to him. According to report in fact, Modi, who had crossed from the right side of the hall to the left as he went from the Lok Sabha to the Rajya Sabha, along with officials and BJP leaders, did not even look at Chandrababu after severing ties with his party.
Meanwhile as per report after all this turmoil between Chandrababu and Modi, the twain is going to have face to face meet finally. Media reports added that Naidu will be visiting Delhi to participate in the NITI Ayog meeting to be presided over by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Presently Chandrababu is said to be preparing a document with all the figures to expose the union government's failure in safeguarding the interests of Andhra Pradesh and its failure in fulfilling the promises made to the residuary state.
Further Naidu is anticipated to question Modi
government for adopting new guidelines in releasing funds under 15th Finance
Commission in the meeting to be attended by CMs of all states. Earlier Chandrababu
had planned to boycott the meeting to protest the Centre's denial to grant
special category status to Andhra. Moreover after seeking suggestions from
his party leaders, Naidu decided to attend the meeting and embarrass Modi.
PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s office has said he had visited Odisha and poll bound Chhattisgarh yesterday and launched several projects in the states. Meanwhile he had unveiled a plaque to mark the commencement of work for the revival of Talcher fertilizer plant in Odisha and this is the first plant in India to have a coal classification based fertilizer unit.
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections