Previously when Chandrababu Naidu was in Delhi to meet the senior leaders and parliament members to gather support for the cause of the Special Category Status of Andhra Pradesh, Naidu had spent long two and a half hours, but neither Modi nor none of the BJP's senior leaders hardly paid attention to him. According to report in fact, Modi, who had crossed from the right side of the hall to the left as he went from the Lok Sabha to the Rajya Sabha, along with officials and BJP leaders, did not even look at Chandrababu after severing ties with his party.
Meanwhile as per report after all this turmoil between Chandrababu and Modi, the twain is going to have face to face meet finally. Media reports added that Naidu will be visiting Delhi to participate in the NITI Ayog meeting to be presided over by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Presently Chandrababu is said to be preparing a document with all the figures to expose the union government's failure in safeguarding the interests of Andhra Pradesh and its failure in fulfilling the promises made to the residuary state.
Further Naidu is anticipated to question Modi
government for adopting new guidelines in releasing funds under 15th Finance
Commission in the meeting to be attended by CMs of all states. Earlier Chandrababu
had planned to boycott the meeting to protest the Centre's denial to grant
special category status to Andhra. Moreover after seeking suggestions from
his party leaders, Naidu decided to attend the meeting and embarrass Modi.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!