Andhra sources added it seems Governor ESL Narasimhan is playing a role of politician to strengthen the BJP in two Telugu states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Presently Governor has called on Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi. The one to one meeting lasted for more than one hour.
Meanwhile in the meeting, Narasimhan explained the hectic political developments taking place under the leadership of Chandrababu in AP and KCR in Telangana. Moreover the impact of dharma Porata Deeksha launched by Chandrababu and the two big populist Rythu bandhu and farmers insurance schemes kick started by KCR were discussed in detail in the meeting. Furthermore Pawan Kalyan's north coastal Andhra tour and BJP performance under the leadership of Kanna Lakshminarayana was also figured in the meeting.
Moreover it is learnt that Modi and Governor also discussed the strategy
required to counter Chandrababu and KCR in next elections effectively and
brighten the winning prospects of the saffron party by aligning with local
parties. Presently Modi wanted the BJP to win a good number of MP seats in
two Telugu states as the party is set to lose its strong hold in many northern
states of India in 2019 hustings.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India