Chennai sources reported that Vaishali Banerjee, Managing Director India, and Platinum Guild International (PGI) that the investment in precious metal, in India, mostly means investing in gold for the middle and upper middle class families, but then, platinum is more precious and a far better investment option.
Accordingly the sale of platinum jewelry has been single-handedly spearheaded by PGI, especially in four countries India, China, USA, and Japan. Presently India has been in the forefront of this growth, despite challenges from new legislation such as demonetization or the introduction of the Goods and Services Tax (GST). Vaishali said Bridal trends and the love-gifting strategy have helped retailers find a foothold in the gold-dominated industry. "Designs inspired by global trends and the distinct emotional positioning of platinum make it the preferred choice of millennial”.
Moreover the young consumers, especially brides have contributed to the
demand growth the last year. Furthermore some areas have even outperformed the
consumer retail sales growth of gold here. Suvankar Sen, Director of Senco Gold
& Diamonds said "This generation wants novelty and versatility in
jewelry which platinum offers in abundance”. She added “Consumers are well
aware of platinum, with the 'spontaneous awareness' index being as high as 74%
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal