Former President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherji from the congress party, had graced the annual event of the RSS organization. The annual celebrations of RSS are currently being held in Nagpur city of Maharashtra.
In this event, the former president and senior congress leader Pranab Mukherji had been invited as the special guest of honor. Pranab had received the invite to attend the annual event a week before itself. Since then there were numerous controversies and speculations, and theories making rounds, if the leader will make an appearance in the rival camp event or not.
However, his decision was kept a
close guarded secret. Finally, he had announced that he will be attending the
event, and this had created a huge chaos. In such a scenario, Pranab had been
to Maharashtra yesterday night to attend the event, and has been in talks with
RSS leaders. He also met Mohan Bhagawat, the leader of RSS, and both had paid
respects at the birth place of RSS founder KP Hedgewar.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open