A petition has been filed in the Supreme Court against Superstar Rajinikanth, for using the term anti social elements, with reference to the protest against Sterlite in Thoothukudi turning violent. The killer Sterlite copper factory has been behind many deaths and health hazards in the city of Thoothukudi, and the people around the factory, have been protesting demanding the ban of the factory for many days.
On the 100th day of protest, it was turned violent by the cops, as they shot dead more than 13 innocent civilians, and more than 60 were injured and are in hospitals, while the status of many who went missing on the day of violence is unknown yet. Superstar Rajinikanth had last week visited Thoothukudi posing to meet the families of the deceased and offer condolences.
Post his visit to Thoothukudi, during his press meet in Chennai, he had said that the peaceful protest was turned violent by anti social elements. Now, a case has been filed against superstar for using the term anti social elements, by Hosur based Silambarasan. He has requested that action must be taken on Rajini for branding innocent civilians fighting for a cause as anti socials.
Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola Hyderabad sources reported that auto rickshaw drivers in the city are charging rates according to their own whims and fancies, not heeding the 2014 government order making the fares designated by digital meters a mandatory in autos. Meanwhile as per the order, Rs 20 is the minimum fare for 1.6 km, but the auto drivers charge Rs 30. Presently in the busy areas like hospitals and railways stations
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme