Lucknow sources stated that soon after yoga guru Ramdev’s Patanjali threatened scrapping of a planned mega food park along the Yamuna Expressway in Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath swiftly moved to remove the bottlenecks the project is facing. Presently Yogi Adityanath has spoken to both Ramdev and Patanjali Ayurved chief Acharya Balkrishna, and officials have been asked to look into the matter.
Accordingly the food processing unit, planned over 450 acres near the Yamuna Expressway in Noida near Delhi, was expected to improve the livelihoods of lakhs of farmers and provide huge employment opportunities for young people of Uttar Pradesh. Moreover Patanjali had said it would create 10,000 jobs and produce goods worth Rs 25,000 crore annually, if it runs to its full capacity.
Meanwhile Acharya Balkrishna, the co-founder of Patanjali
Ayurved who owns 98.6% of the company, told the media that they haven't been
able to complete the paperwork because they received no help from the state
government. Moreover the company had several meetings with officials, ministers
and even the Chief Minister, but the matter remained unresolved.
Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling Accordingly once the darling of Indian Smartphone users, desi brands like Micromax, Karbonn, Lava, Intex and few others have nearly been decimated by affordable yet powerful devices from the Chinese vendors that have flooded both online and offline channels. Earlier in the 2013-2014 period, the domestic brands gained great traction and enjoyed 40-45% market share till the time Chinese behemoths entered
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?