Lucknow sources stated that soon after yoga guru Ramdev’s Patanjali threatened scrapping of a planned mega food park along the Yamuna Expressway in Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath swiftly moved to remove the bottlenecks the project is facing. Presently Yogi Adityanath has spoken to both Ramdev and Patanjali Ayurved chief Acharya Balkrishna, and officials have been asked to look into the matter.
Accordingly the food processing unit, planned over 450 acres near the Yamuna Expressway in Noida near Delhi, was expected to improve the livelihoods of lakhs of farmers and provide huge employment opportunities for young people of Uttar Pradesh. Moreover Patanjali had said it would create 10,000 jobs and produce goods worth Rs 25,000 crore annually, if it runs to its full capacity.
Meanwhile Acharya Balkrishna, the co-founder of Patanjali
Ayurved who owns 98.6% of the company, told the media that they haven't been
able to complete the paperwork because they received no help from the state
government. Moreover the company had several meetings with officials, ministers
and even the Chief Minister, but the matter remained unresolved.
If BJP wants to reinvigorate economy, abolish Personal Income Tax According to sources governments in deep financial trouble turning to businesses for advice on reinvigorating the economy and kick-starting a cycle of growth and prosperity is not new. Meanwhile centuries ago, when an entire line of French emperors fought ruinous wars and bankrupted the economy, they paused to conduct an event not too different from our modern day investor summit,
- 2 Indian Iconic Cricketers makes their Kollywood debut
- NASA manages to locate Chandrayaan 2's Vikram Lander for the Second time
- Penalty imposed on SB & LVB for non-compliance with RBIs directions on Frauds classification
- Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana?
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu