With 2019 Elections approaching near, its the tussle for Power in AP as Ruling TDP, YSR, and Janasena on Road shows playing a blame game on each other.
NaraChandra Babu chose Mahanadu, Navanirmana Deeksha and as his tools to woo the citizens who are in a confusion state , While YSRs Jagan chose Praja Sankalpam indulging in a Padayatra in rural areas enquiring their concerns. Pawan Kalyan of Janasena is no far continuing his mission visiting Ananthpur, Vizag and consoling citizens about Happy days in AndhraPradesh to arrive very soon.
All the Parties simultaneously on fight for Supremacy against Special Category Status , NCBN and his ruling TDP have already cut ties with BJP for fight against AP Special Category Status, so is YSR Party whose MPs have submitted their resignations to the speaker for the same reason.
With Allegations of Corruption rumor trending high on the ruling TDP party , YSR and Janasena are seen taking advantage of it by even more digging into it by bringing down the popularity of the ruling CM.
While former Priest of TTD Dr. Ramana Deekshatulu also levying allegations on the irregularities in Temple Governance as it comes under AP State scrutiny, the problems for NCBN and TDP are increasing endangering their chances of recapturing the throne of .AP.
The Scenario may change as elections draw closer , It will be finances who will play a major role involving in Horse Trading, Shuffling of Cadres, and wooing Citizens.
It once again looks even AP also face the same issue as in Karnataka with a hung assembly managed to form Government with the help of Alliance.
As Literates have refrained away from voting , it will be Money that will play a key role in wooing the Minorities and Illiterates who will be attracted to the expensive sops distributed by the Politicians and select their leader of choice .
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!