With 2019 Elections approaching near, its the tussle for Power in AP as Ruling TDP, YSR, and Janasena on Road shows playing a blame game on each other.
NaraChandra Babu chose Mahanadu, Navanirmana Deeksha and as his tools to woo the citizens who are in a confusion state , While YSRs Jagan chose Praja Sankalpam indulging in a Padayatra in rural areas enquiring their concerns. Pawan Kalyan of Janasena is no far continuing his mission visiting Ananthpur, Vizag and consoling citizens about Happy days in AndhraPradesh to arrive very soon.
All the Parties simultaneously on fight for Supremacy against Special Category Status , NCBN and his ruling TDP have already cut ties with BJP for fight against AP Special Category Status, so is YSR Party whose MPs have submitted their resignations to the speaker for the same reason.
With Allegations of Corruption rumor trending high on the ruling TDP party , YSR and Janasena are seen taking advantage of it by even more digging into it by bringing down the popularity of the ruling CM.
While former Priest of TTD Dr. Ramana Deekshatulu also levying allegations on the irregularities in Temple Governance as it comes under AP State scrutiny, the problems for NCBN and TDP are increasing endangering their chances of recapturing the throne of .AP.
The Scenario may change as elections draw closer , It will be finances who will play a major role involving in Horse Trading, Shuffling of Cadres, and wooing Citizens.
It once again looks even AP also face the same issue as in Karnataka with a hung assembly managed to form Government with the help of Alliance.
As Literates have refrained away from voting , it will be Money that will play a key role in wooing the Minorities and Illiterates who will be attracted to the expensive sops distributed by the Politicians and select their leader of choice .
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy