Several critical rules have been followed with respect to the historical meeting of North Korea president Kim Jong and the American president Donald Trump at Singapore. Even in the hotel they are scheduled to meet, several rules are set to be followed. For their meeting, already the Singapore government has deployed special Gorkha forces.
Kim Jong and Donald Trump will be meeting each other on June 12 at Singapore. This meeting is going to be very significant, as the talks on nuclear weapons usage and restrictions will be made, and decisions will be taken. The two powerful leaders are set to meet in the Capella hotel of Singapore, which is located in Sentosa Island, which has its name meaning peace / truce.
This hotel was built in British Empire
period, and has 112 rooms. Being one of the most expensive hotels of the world,
Capella is the place where foreign bureaucrats stay. Singapore will take care
of the stay, the travel, expenses, and security. The room has been designed in
such a way that both the leaders will enter the hall from opposite side doors
at the same time, and their meet will have them surrounded by 130 soldiers.
J. Jayalalitha Probe case summoned by 3 AIIMS Doctors Chennai sources added that he Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry, probing the circumstances leading to former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha's death, has summoned three doctors of AIIMS, who examined her at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, to appear before it on August 23 and 24.
- Kerala to receive Flood relief from AP & Telangana
- Pregnant Woman at Kerala flood delivered Baby Boy
- Kerala MLA highlights threat to Chenganur!
- UAE forms emergency committee to help Kerala!
- Imran Khan extends sympathies to people of India in grief for Vajpayee
- Sachin's condolences for Vajpayee!
- Flood alert for 11 districts of TN!
- 58 year Norway Minister having great time with 28 year Iranian Girlfriend
- List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?