Several critical rules have been followed with respect to the historical meeting of North Korea president Kim Jong and the American president Donald Trump at Singapore. Even in the hotel they are scheduled to meet, several rules are set to be followed. For their meeting, already the Singapore government has deployed special Gorkha forces.
Kim Jong and Donald Trump will be meeting each other on June 12 at Singapore. This meeting is going to be very significant, as the talks on nuclear weapons usage and restrictions will be made, and decisions will be taken. The two powerful leaders are set to meet in the Capella hotel of Singapore, which is located in Sentosa Island, which has its name meaning peace / truce.
This hotel was built in British Empire
period, and has 112 rooms. Being one of the most expensive hotels of the world,
Capella is the place where foreign bureaucrats stay. Singapore will take care
of the stay, the travel, expenses, and security. The room has been designed in
such a way that both the leaders will enter the hall from opposite side doors
at the same time, and their meet will have them surrounded by 130 soldiers.
CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue According to sources probably for the first time after Telangana state formation, CM KCR has been cornered to the core and there is an all round attack on him like never before. Meanwhile even party's seniors and other leaders are in a fix over the growing dissent against the government. Furthermore even ministers and veterans of party disown the government's stand on RTC strike and this whole turmoil has snowballed into RTC Vs KCR instead of RTC Vs Government and instead
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case