Several critical rules have been followed with respect to the historical meeting of North Korea president Kim Jong and the American president Donald Trump at Singapore. Even in the hotel they are scheduled to meet, several rules are set to be followed. For their meeting, already the Singapore government has deployed special Gorkha forces.
Kim Jong and Donald Trump will be meeting each other on June 12 at Singapore. This meeting is going to be very significant, as the talks on nuclear weapons usage and restrictions will be made, and decisions will be taken. The two powerful leaders are set to meet in the Capella hotel of Singapore, which is located in Sentosa Island, which has its name meaning peace / truce.
This hotel was built in British Empire
period, and has 112 rooms. Being one of the most expensive hotels of the world,
Capella is the place where foreign bureaucrats stay. Singapore will take care
of the stay, the travel, expenses, and security. The room has been designed in
such a way that both the leaders will enter the hall from opposite side doors
at the same time, and their meet will have them surrounded by 130 soldiers.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding