Several critical rules have been followed with respect to the historical meeting of North Korea president Kim Jong and the American president Donald Trump at Singapore. Even in the hotel they are scheduled to meet, several rules are set to be followed. For their meeting, already the Singapore government has deployed special Gorkha forces.
Kim Jong and Donald Trump will be meeting each other on June 12 at Singapore. This meeting is going to be very significant, as the talks on nuclear weapons usage and restrictions will be made, and decisions will be taken. The two powerful leaders are set to meet in the Capella hotel of Singapore, which is located in Sentosa Island, which has its name meaning peace / truce.
This hotel was built in British Empire
period, and has 112 rooms. Being one of the most expensive hotels of the world,
Capella is the place where foreign bureaucrats stay. Singapore will take care
of the stay, the travel, expenses, and security. The room has been designed in
such a way that both the leaders will enter the hall from opposite side doors
at the same time, and their meet will have them surrounded by 130 soldiers.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue