The richest person of India, Mukesh Ambani of the Reliance group, has capped his annual salary at 15 crores, from his Reliance Industries NSE -0.28%, and this is happening for the 10th consecutive year.
Since 2008, the business tycoon has kept his salary and allowances along with the commission and other benefits fixed at 15 crores, letting go off 24 cores. This is happening even as other directors of the company including Mukesh's cousins Hital and Nikhil Meswani's salaries were hiked.
This has been done as a managerial
compensation move, it is said. For 2017-18, he will be receiving 4.49 crores,
while this is higher slightly than 4.16 crores in 2016-17/ Nikhil and Hital's
salaries have increased to 19.99 crores. Mukesh's wife Nita Ambani who is the non
executive director gets a sitting fee of 6 lakhs.
J. Jayalalitha Probe case summoned by 3 AIIMS Doctors Chennai sources added that he Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry, probing the circumstances leading to former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha's death, has summoned three doctors of AIIMS, who examined her at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, to appear before it on August 23 and 24.
- Kerala to receive Flood relief from AP & Telangana
- Pregnant Woman at Kerala flood delivered Baby Boy
- Kerala MLA highlights threat to Chenganur!
- UAE forms emergency committee to help Kerala!
- Imran Khan extends sympathies to people of India in grief for Vajpayee
- Sachin's condolences for Vajpayee!
- Flood alert for 11 districts of TN!
- 58 year Norway Minister having great time with 28 year Iranian Girlfriend
- List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?