The richest person of India, Mukesh Ambani of the Reliance group, has capped his annual salary at 15 crores, from his Reliance Industries NSE -0.28%, and this is happening for the 10th consecutive year.
Since 2008, the business tycoon has kept his salary and allowances along with the commission and other benefits fixed at 15 crores, letting go off 24 cores. This is happening even as other directors of the company including Mukesh's cousins Hital and Nikhil Meswani's salaries were hiked.
This has been done as a managerial
compensation move, it is said. For 2017-18, he will be receiving 4.49 crores,
while this is higher slightly than 4.16 crores in 2016-17/ Nikhil and Hital's
salaries have increased to 19.99 crores. Mukesh's wife Nita Ambani who is the non
executive director gets a sitting fee of 6 lakhs.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?