The richest person of India, Mukesh Ambani of the Reliance group, has capped his annual salary at 15 crores, from his Reliance Industries NSE -0.28%, and this is happening for the 10th consecutive year.
Since 2008, the business tycoon has kept his salary and allowances along with the commission and other benefits fixed at 15 crores, letting go off 24 cores. This is happening even as other directors of the company including Mukesh's cousins Hital and Nikhil Meswani's salaries were hiked.
This has been done as a managerial
compensation move, it is said. For 2017-18, he will be receiving 4.49 crores,
while this is higher slightly than 4.16 crores in 2016-17/ Nikhil and Hital's
salaries have increased to 19.99 crores. Mukesh's wife Nita Ambani who is the non
executive director gets a sitting fee of 6 lakhs.
BJP fights Sabarimala verdict! Fighting against the Supreme Court verdict that allows women also to enter the Ayyappa temple at Sabarimala, the BJP party has initiated a giant protest at Kerala. Ever since the Verdict on Sabarimala case was pronounced with chief justice Dipak Misra headed bench making it legal that women must be allowed into Sabarimala temple there are negative reactions across Kerala.
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan
- BJP confident in winning in Telangana: Sadananda Gowda
- Saudi Arabia's King questioned about disappearance of Journalist to Turkish President
- IO extended up to November 2 for appearance of P Chidambaram in HC
- TPCC sent Candidates List for final confirmation from AICC
- India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri