Andhra sources added fuming over Modi, Lokesh asked people, 'Who is ought to give the Special Category Status?' and 'Who hasn't given the Special Category Status?'. After the public response was 'Modi', Lokesh continued attacking YCP and Janasena for not uttering a single word against Modi or the BJP which has betrayed the people of AP.
Meanwhile after observing the prevailing political conditions, Lokesh said, "Script is written by Amit Shah and direction is by Modi whereas YCP is a drama company which works for them. Jagan is a comedian." Furthermore when attracting people, Lokesh continued in his style, "It's been 14 months he became Panchayat Raj minister, and the MLA or MP that you have elected has not met me once nor did they try to meet him just once to seek funds or development in your area. Still, AP state government alone has released vast funds for Sulurpet and several other villages."
Moreover Lokesh has listed out the funds released to Nellore district and
told them how YCP legislators and MP elected by them haven't worked for their
area. Media report added Chinna Babu's speech in Nellore got enough fire works
to provoke the BJP and YCP to react.
Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon! Southern Railway might begin circular suburban train services between Arakkonam and Chengalpet in 10 days. The plan to run 12-car EMU is waiting for general manager approval because of model code of conduct and Arakkonam-Takkolam detour line was linked by southern railway to the Arakkonam-Jolarpet line.
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!