Andhra sources added fuming over Modi, Lokesh asked people, 'Who is ought to give the Special Category Status?' and 'Who hasn't given the Special Category Status?'. After the public response was 'Modi', Lokesh continued attacking YCP and Janasena for not uttering a single word against Modi or the BJP which has betrayed the people of AP.
Meanwhile after observing the prevailing political conditions, Lokesh said, "Script is written by Amit Shah and direction is by Modi whereas YCP is a drama company which works for them. Jagan is a comedian." Furthermore when attracting people, Lokesh continued in his style, "It's been 14 months he became Panchayat Raj minister, and the MLA or MP that you have elected has not met me once nor did they try to meet him just once to seek funds or development in your area. Still, AP state government alone has released vast funds for Sulurpet and several other villages."
Moreover Lokesh has listed out the funds released to Nellore district and
told them how YCP legislators and MP elected by them haven't worked for their
area. Media report added Chinna Babu's speech in Nellore got enough fire works
to provoke the BJP and YCP to react.
Bumrah responds to criticism Cricketer Jasprit Bumrah had said that he does not care about the negative comments on his bowling action and the abusive criticism he faces. Many former cricketers had already accused him of having a weird bowling action and had always complained about his run up before bowling.
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week