Hyderabad sources reported that in a freak fire accident which took place on Friday, a short circuit is said to have caused a gas cylinder explosion in a paint godown near Ranigunj's Bombay Hotel. As per report no loss of life was reported, a massive fire broke out engulfing nearby places. Meanwhile the police are evacuating people in the area to ensure their safety. On the other hand, the fire service personnel are trying to control the fire.
Moreover due to heavy smoke in the area, officials have stopped the local trains, while severe road traffic jam clogged the movement of vehicles in the Ranigunj area. Furthermore police are investigating the cause of the explosion which led to the blaze. Moreover it is believed that a short circuit caused the cylinder blast.
Media reports said that six fire engines were
pressed into service and were fighting the blaze and hence the flames led to a
portion of a building collapsing. Accordingly the GHMC Commissioner has advised
people in the immediate vicinity to move to a safer location till the fire is
brought under control.
J. Jayalalitha Probe case summoned by 3 AIIMS Doctors Chennai sources added that he Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry, probing the circumstances leading to former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha's death, has summoned three doctors of AIIMS, who examined her at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, to appear before it on August 23 and 24.
- Kerala to receive Flood relief from AP & Telangana
- Pregnant Woman at Kerala flood delivered Baby Boy
- Kerala MLA highlights threat to Chenganur!
- UAE forms emergency committee to help Kerala!
- Imran Khan extends sympathies to people of India in grief for Vajpayee
- Sachin's condolences for Vajpayee!
- Flood alert for 11 districts of TN!
- 58 year Norway Minister having great time with 28 year Iranian Girlfriend
- List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?