The Opposition YSR Congress and the Congress party have released separate charge-sheets against the ruling Telugu Desam Party marking completion of four years of the government.
The Opposition YSR Congress had exposed the TDP government on its failure in taking up the Amaravati works with the funds given by the Centre in the last four years. The YSR Congress sought to blame the State on its failure to construct even a single building in the four years. It had also blamed the government on the welfare count alleging that the welfare of the people was ignored as the government’s focus was more on the publicity and foreign tours. The YSR Congress found that the government and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was more dictatorial suppressing the people and the Opposition parties. The democratic functioning was totally ignored in the last four years.
The YSR Congress had blamed the TDP government on the special category status demand and alleged that the TDP had compromised with the BJP on the issue by accepting the special package offered by the Central government in place of the special category status. “The TDP had pushed the State to 15 years backward by giving up its claim for the special category status,” the YSR Congress said in the charge-sheet.
On its part, the Congress had sought to blame the ruling TDP on the debt relief to the farmers and employment opportunities for the youth in the State. “The only employment given by the State government in the last four years was the Cabinet Minister post to Chandrababu Naidu’s son, Nara Lokesh,” the Congress heckled in the charge-sheet. Even the stipend for the unemployed youth was also ignored by the TDP government in the last four years, and had taken up the same a few months before the next round of elections.
The Congress also tried to grill the TDP on loan waiver to the farmers where the TDP had promised total loan waiver during the elections and had implemented only partial loan waiver, depriving the benefit to the thousands of farmers who have now become bank defaulters. The TDP would now have to answer the issues raised by the Congress and the YSR Congress against the government. It is to be seen how the government would come up with the facts on the issues raised.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites