The Opposition YSR Congress and the Congress party have released separate charge-sheets against the ruling Telugu Desam Party marking completion of four years of the government.
The Opposition YSR Congress had exposed the TDP government on its failure in taking up the Amaravati works with the funds given by the Centre in the last four years. The YSR Congress sought to blame the State on its failure to construct even a single building in the four years. It had also blamed the government on the welfare count alleging that the welfare of the people was ignored as the government’s focus was more on the publicity and foreign tours. The YSR Congress found that the government and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was more dictatorial suppressing the people and the Opposition parties. The democratic functioning was totally ignored in the last four years.
The YSR Congress had blamed the TDP government on the special category status demand and alleged that the TDP had compromised with the BJP on the issue by accepting the special package offered by the Central government in place of the special category status. “The TDP had pushed the State to 15 years backward by giving up its claim for the special category status,” the YSR Congress said in the charge-sheet.
On its part, the Congress had sought to blame the ruling TDP on the debt relief to the farmers and employment opportunities for the youth in the State. “The only employment given by the State government in the last four years was the Cabinet Minister post to Chandrababu Naidu’s son, Nara Lokesh,” the Congress heckled in the charge-sheet. Even the stipend for the unemployed youth was also ignored by the TDP government in the last four years, and had taken up the same a few months before the next round of elections.
The Congress also tried to grill the TDP on loan waiver to the farmers where the TDP had promised total loan waiver during the elections and had implemented only partial loan waiver, depriving the benefit to the thousands of farmers who have now become bank defaulters. The TDP would now have to answer the issues raised by the Congress and the YSR Congress against the government. It is to be seen how the government would come up with the facts on the issues raised.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day