New Delhi sources reported that after taking a dig at the Congress, BJP chief Amit Shah on Friday said that those who are elated over BJP losing eight by polls recently forget that his party has wrested 14 states from its rivals and that it rules in 20 out of the 29 states in the country. Meanwhile when addressing the senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) functionaries of the Jaipur Rural parliamentary constituency here, he said "Congress are on a high over the BJP's recent losses in the by polls, but they don't realize that after 2014, we have wrested 14 states from them one after another. Good that we have this kind of rival."
Accordingly these were Amit Shah's first comments after the BJP lost two Lok Sabha and six assembly seats in the by polls held on May 28 in several states. He said "The Congress party asks us about our achievements in the last three-four years, but we ask them what they did in the last 70 years and over three generations of Nehru-Gandhi family”.
Moreover he added that the Modi government drastically reduced the prices
of stents and other medical implants and brought them in the reach of the
common man. Furthermore when claiming that during the Congress led UPA
government, neither the country's borders were safe nor were its women, while
there was widespread corruption.
Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike Reportedly a large number of commuters in Hyderabad on Monday took to the Metro as the ongoing strike by employees of the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) intensified. Perhaps with Telangana Congress leaders and workers attempting to lay siege to Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao's residence in support of the strike, the police took a bizarre decision, to shut down
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra