New Delhi sources reported that after taking a dig at the Congress, BJP chief Amit Shah on Friday said that those who are elated over BJP losing eight by polls recently forget that his party has wrested 14 states from its rivals and that it rules in 20 out of the 29 states in the country. Meanwhile when addressing the senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) functionaries of the Jaipur Rural parliamentary constituency here, he said "Congress are on a high over the BJP's recent losses in the by polls, but they don't realize that after 2014, we have wrested 14 states from them one after another. Good that we have this kind of rival."
Accordingly these were Amit Shah's first comments after the BJP lost two Lok Sabha and six assembly seats in the by polls held on May 28 in several states. He said "The Congress party asks us about our achievements in the last three-four years, but we ask them what they did in the last 70 years and over three generations of Nehru-Gandhi family”.
Moreover he added that the Modi government drastically reduced the prices
of stents and other medical implants and brought them in the reach of the
common man. Furthermore when claiming that during the Congress led UPA
government, neither the country's borders were safe nor were its women, while
there was widespread corruption.
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures According to sources after seeking an interim relief from Cyclone Titli devastation Andhra CM Chandrababu Naidu has written to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, 48 hours after the CM oversaw relief and rescue measures and visited cyclone hit districts in North Coastal Andhra Pradesh, Srikakulam and Vizianagaram.
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases