New Delhi sources reported that after taking a dig at the Congress, BJP chief Amit Shah on Friday said that those who are elated over BJP losing eight by polls recently forget that his party has wrested 14 states from its rivals and that it rules in 20 out of the 29 states in the country. Meanwhile when addressing the senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) functionaries of the Jaipur Rural parliamentary constituency here, he said "Congress are on a high over the BJP's recent losses in the by polls, but they don't realize that after 2014, we have wrested 14 states from them one after another. Good that we have this kind of rival."
Accordingly these were Amit Shah's first comments after the BJP lost two Lok Sabha and six assembly seats in the by polls held on May 28 in several states. He said "The Congress party asks us about our achievements in the last three-four years, but we ask them what they did in the last 70 years and over three generations of Nehru-Gandhi family”.
Moreover he added that the Modi government drastically reduced the prices
of stents and other medical implants and brought them in the reach of the
common man. Furthermore when claiming that during the Congress led UPA
government, neither the country's borders were safe nor were its women, while
there was widespread corruption.
Rahul Gandhi blames Modi! Congress President Rahul Gandhi has blamed that due to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the central government management has totally been damaged, and the situation has worsened to such an extent that even the Reserve Bank of India governor could not hold on to his role and has resigned.
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%