New Delhi sources reported that after taking a dig at the Congress, BJP chief Amit Shah on Friday said that those who are elated over BJP losing eight by polls recently forget that his party has wrested 14 states from its rivals and that it rules in 20 out of the 29 states in the country. Meanwhile when addressing the senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) functionaries of the Jaipur Rural parliamentary constituency here, he said "Congress are on a high over the BJP's recent losses in the by polls, but they don't realize that after 2014, we have wrested 14 states from them one after another. Good that we have this kind of rival."
Accordingly these were Amit Shah's first comments after the BJP lost two Lok Sabha and six assembly seats in the by polls held on May 28 in several states. He said "The Congress party asks us about our achievements in the last three-four years, but we ask them what they did in the last 70 years and over three generations of Nehru-Gandhi family”.
Moreover he added that the Modi government drastically reduced the prices
of stents and other medical implants and brought them in the reach of the
common man. Furthermore when claiming that during the Congress led UPA
government, neither the country's borders were safe nor were its women, while
there was widespread corruption.
Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees? Tiruchy sources added that Federation’s national vice-president C K Mathivanan said the National Federation of Telecom Employees have appealed to the Union Government to again categorically declare all the 2.5 lakh BSNL (public sector telecom major Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) employees as ‘Government servants’.
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics
- A drunken detector taxi from Uber!
- Madras Mozart becomes Sikkim ambassador!
- Ulaga Nayagan meets Rahul Gandhi!
- Sakshi Dhoni requests pistol for safety!
- Centre gave Rs 1.50 lakh crore to AP in four years
- Donald Trump escalated his attacks on America's northern neighbor
- Choreographer allegedly made a hoax Bomb Call after missing Flight
- How has practicing Yoga changed your life?