New Delhi sources reported that after taking a dig at the Congress, BJP chief Amit Shah on Friday said that those who are elated over BJP losing eight by polls recently forget that his party has wrested 14 states from its rivals and that it rules in 20 out of the 29 states in the country. Meanwhile when addressing the senior Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) functionaries of the Jaipur Rural parliamentary constituency here, he said "Congress are on a high over the BJP's recent losses in the by polls, but they don't realize that after 2014, we have wrested 14 states from them one after another. Good that we have this kind of rival."
Accordingly these were Amit Shah's first comments after the BJP lost two Lok Sabha and six assembly seats in the by polls held on May 28 in several states. He said "The Congress party asks us about our achievements in the last three-four years, but we ask them what they did in the last 70 years and over three generations of Nehru-Gandhi family”.
Moreover he added that the Modi government drastically reduced the prices
of stents and other medical implants and brought them in the reach of the
common man. Furthermore when claiming that during the Congress led UPA
government, neither the country's borders were safe nor were its women, while
there was widespread corruption.
#HappyIndependenceDay - PM Modi's Full Speech on 71 years of Independence The Prime Minister Narendra Modi took it to Twitter to express his Independence day wishes early in the day. The Independence Day celebrations began in Delhi, as the Army contingent headed by Major Suraj Pal, Navy contingent lead by MYV Tejas and Airforce contingent lead by Praveen Narayan were prepared for Independence day activities.
- #IndiaIndependenceDay - Modi unfurls the Tricolor flag at Redfort and address the Nation
- Why was August 15 chosen as Independence Day??
- Do you know why August 15 chosen as Independence Day??
- Rahul Gandhi says TRS Chief was no less than Modi
- Wishes to all Indians on this 72nd Independence Day, PM Modi's speech to rock India
- Rajnikanth lashes out at Tamil Nadu Chief minister - "You are not MGR or Jayalalitha..."
- Janasena Party President blames TDP MPs involved in corruption
- Omarosa Manigault repeated that Trump is a "racist, misogynist & bigot
- Rains in Kerala caused an approximate material loss of Rs 8,315 crore: CM
- Supreme Court recently told Indian government to restore Taj or demolish it
- Kasturba Gandhi, the larger than life shadow of Mahatma Gandhi
- Know about Ashoka Chakra and 24 Spokes
- MK. Stalin camp says possibility of Alagiri's re-induction into party seems unlikely
- Former Lok Sabha Speaker passes away
- Chief justice unites couple!