Bengaluru sources stated that by next monsoon, Bengalureans will be able to avoid inundated roads and streets, as an app might be ready to tell you which route to take by giving real-time information on flooded areas in the city. Accordingly a mobile app is in the making by the joint efforts of the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC) and the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), which will put all the information related to street flooding at your fingertips in real time.
Meanwhile a source in the KSNDMC told TNM that although the process of building the app has started, it may not roll out for the public until next monsoon. The sources said “We are already working on it. It may take a few more months from now. For this monsoon season, we can't release it”.
Furthermore the KSNDMC already keeps track of the city’s drainage systems
and alerts the BBMP of flood situations zone-wise. As per report the alerts are
issued based on a mix of real-time and assumed condition of storm water drains
coupled with rainfall thresholds of each flood prone area. Moreover with
the available rain forecast, we automate the flood forecast system, through
which we issue early warnings and alert and in addition, there are dynamic
alerts based on the amount of rainfall.
J. Jayalalitha Probe case summoned by 3 AIIMS Doctors Chennai sources added that he Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry, probing the circumstances leading to former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha's death, has summoned three doctors of AIIMS, who examined her at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, to appear before it on August 23 and 24.
- Kerala to receive Flood relief from AP & Telangana
- Pregnant Woman at Kerala flood delivered Baby Boy
- Kerala MLA highlights threat to Chenganur!
- UAE forms emergency committee to help Kerala!
- Imran Khan extends sympathies to people of India in grief for Vajpayee
- Sachin's condolences for Vajpayee!
- Flood alert for 11 districts of TN!
- 58 year Norway Minister having great time with 28 year Iranian Girlfriend
- List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?