Bengaluru sources stated that by next monsoon, Bengalureans will be able to avoid inundated roads and streets, as an app might be ready to tell you which route to take by giving real-time information on flooded areas in the city. Accordingly a mobile app is in the making by the joint efforts of the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre (KSNDMC) and the Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP), which will put all the information related to street flooding at your fingertips in real time.
Meanwhile a source in the KSNDMC told TNM that although the process of building the app has started, it may not roll out for the public until next monsoon. The sources said “We are already working on it. It may take a few more months from now. For this monsoon season, we can't release it”.
Furthermore the KSNDMC already keeps track of the city’s drainage systems
and alerts the BBMP of flood situations zone-wise. As per report the alerts are
issued based on a mix of real-time and assumed condition of storm water drains
coupled with rainfall thresholds of each flood prone area. Moreover with
the available rain forecast, we automate the flood forecast system, through
which we issue early warnings and alert and in addition, there are dynamic
alerts based on the amount of rainfall.
Telangana's first girijan girl to become Pilot Accordingly Ajmira Babi, Telangana's first girijan girl to become pilot, shared her success story in a recent interview with BBC. As per report a native of Manchiryal, Babi is a graduate in Sociology and Human Resources and has an MBA. She said “When she first visited an airport, she was fascinated by the ambience and decided that she wanted to work in airspace”.
- Parakala quits AP govt as advisor
- Why Mahesh Babu met Uttarakhand CM?
- 3 killed in Japan's Osaka City due to Earthquake
- PM Modi lightened up Chandrababu Naidu by lauding him
- By 2020, 21 major cities expected to reach zero groundwater level
- Melania Trump did not denounce Donald Trump's administration's policy, called for immigration reform to fix issue
- YSR Congress ridicules Andhra Jyothis poll survey
- Kiren Rijju supports Anushka and Kohli!
- Airtel users can now get an exciting new plan!
- VVL is more into farmers issues
- S Ve Shekar who should be arrested is taking a Selfie with TN ministers - Pathetic Tamil Nadu!
- Audi faces troubles with Emission test!
- Rajya Sabha deputy chairman election, tough time for NDA, UPA
- Anushka scolding a man for littering VIDEO goes viral
- Minor leak detected in Sulphuric acid in Vedanta south Indian copper smelter