New Delhi sources stated that the ruling BJP at the centre is facing rough weather as the party is likely to lose nearly half of the MP seats, out of 282 won in 2014 elections, in the next general elections to be held in 2019. Meanwhile according to the internal survey conducted by the BJP, the report found that BJP is facing strong anti-incumbency in at least 152 parliamentary constituencies where the saffron party won in the last elections.
As per the survey report accessed by noted Hindi national daily Dainik Bhaskar, revealed that BJP will have to adopt new strategy to retain majority seats it won in the next elections. Moreover the survey was completed just before the assembly elections in Gujarat last year. Furthermore taking cue from the results, the BJP eyed to win seats in Odisha, AP, Telangana and West Bengal where the party representation was almost nil.
Moreover out of 105 seats in the four states, the
BJP target to win at least 80 seats by forming alliance with the regional
parties in those four states. Accordingly the saffron party also started
the second phase of the survey. In this phase, alternative candidates and
measures to improve the party's prospects in constituencies where it is facing
anti-incumbency will be explored.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism