As per latest report Jana Sena President is touring all districts of Uttarandhra and has already finished in Srikakulam and Vijayanagaram. Previously last week, Pawan Kalyan took a 2 day break when he was in Araku. Meanwhile although his party men claim there were some technical issues, Pawan has been drawing criticism for regular viramas (breaks).
Accordingly until now, Pawan Kalyan's Uttarandhra tour has been regularly irregular with sudden breaks and unplanned halts. Meanwhile on that note, political pundits are memorizing how the legendary Sr NTR toured united Andhra incessantly when he forayed into politics. Sources added that Pawan's yatra has been halted till Ramzan and will recommence after the festival. Pawan declared a break to his personal staff for Ramzan as most of them are Muslims, according to his party Media In-Charge P Hari Prasad's press note.
Moreover after wrapping up Yelamanchili meeting on Friday,
Pawan Kalyan has reached a private resort near Rishikonda to take halt. Media reports
added that on Sunday & Monday, the actor turned politician will be holding
internal meetings with intellectuals of Vishakapatnam to learn about the
backwardness of the region and spread awareness among Janasainiks. Furthermore Pawan
will fly to Hyderabad from Vizag on Monday evening.
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan