As per latest report Jana Sena President is touring all districts of Uttarandhra and has already finished in Srikakulam and Vijayanagaram. Previously last week, Pawan Kalyan took a 2 day break when he was in Araku. Meanwhile although his party men claim there were some technical issues, Pawan has been drawing criticism for regular viramas (breaks).
Accordingly until now, Pawan Kalyan's Uttarandhra tour has been regularly irregular with sudden breaks and unplanned halts. Meanwhile on that note, political pundits are memorizing how the legendary Sr NTR toured united Andhra incessantly when he forayed into politics. Sources added that Pawan's yatra has been halted till Ramzan and will recommence after the festival. Pawan declared a break to his personal staff for Ramzan as most of them are Muslims, according to his party Media In-Charge P Hari Prasad's press note.
Moreover after wrapping up Yelamanchili meeting on Friday,
Pawan Kalyan has reached a private resort near Rishikonda to take halt. Media reports
added that on Sunday & Monday, the actor turned politician will be holding
internal meetings with intellectuals of Vishakapatnam to learn about the
backwardness of the region and spread awareness among Janasainiks. Furthermore Pawan
will fly to Hyderabad from Vizag on Monday evening.
Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections? According to sources with the Election Commission announcing the election dates for poll-bound Haryana Assembly, which is scheduled to be held in a single phase on October 21, the poll body is gearing up to conduct the electoral exercise in a democratic set up and the present term of the Haryana Assembly will end on 2 November
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue