As per latest report Jana Sena President is touring all districts of Uttarandhra and has already finished in Srikakulam and Vijayanagaram. Previously last week, Pawan Kalyan took a 2 day break when he was in Araku. Meanwhile although his party men claim there were some technical issues, Pawan has been drawing criticism for regular viramas (breaks).
Accordingly until now, Pawan Kalyan's Uttarandhra tour has been regularly irregular with sudden breaks and unplanned halts. Meanwhile on that note, political pundits are memorizing how the legendary Sr NTR toured united Andhra incessantly when he forayed into politics. Sources added that Pawan's yatra has been halted till Ramzan and will recommence after the festival. Pawan declared a break to his personal staff for Ramzan as most of them are Muslims, according to his party Media In-Charge P Hari Prasad's press note.
Moreover after wrapping up Yelamanchili meeting on Friday,
Pawan Kalyan has reached a private resort near Rishikonda to take halt. Media reports
added that on Sunday & Monday, the actor turned politician will be holding
internal meetings with intellectuals of Vishakapatnam to learn about the
backwardness of the region and spread awareness among Janasainiks. Furthermore Pawan
will fly to Hyderabad from Vizag on Monday evening.
Rahul Gandhi blames Modi! Congress President Rahul Gandhi has blamed that due to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the central government management has totally been damaged, and the situation has worsened to such an extent that even the Reserve Bank of India governor could not hold on to his role and has resigned.
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%