In the Karnataka State assembly, a candidate who had just passed 8th standard has been allotted education ministry in the cabinet. In the recently held Karnataka state assembly elections, none of the parties that contested gained Majority. Following this development, the Janata Dal secular joined forces with Congress to form an alliance and ultimately formed the government in Karnataka.
After this, Janata Dal's HD Kumaraswamy had sworn in as the chief minister of Karnataka before few weeks. Now the list of ministers appointed for different cabinet posts have been listed. In this, GD Deve Gowda has been allotted the ministry of higher education.
Since he had defeated former chief
minister Siddharamiah in Chamundeeswari constituency only he has been given
this ministry. However there are new controversies as Deve Gowda is just an 8th
standard passed out. For this, HD Kumaraswamy, who is a BSC graduate has said
that the portfolios are allocated as per their skills and abilities and not
based on their educational qualification.
Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019 Accordingly Tamilnadu Plastic Manufacturers’ Association (TAPMA) has planned to hold a demonstration on Thursday, asking Tamilnadu government to withdraw its plastic ban that would take effect from January 1, 2019. Meanwhile TAPMA members allege that the government order is discriminatory in nature, which allows the use of plastics in many government sectors and large scale private sectors, while the same is banned for the public and small scale private sectors.
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!
- Rajinikanth delays politics due to BJP loss?
- Mizoram CM's Sensational first order!
- Why Chandrababu Naidu failed in Telangana?
- Will Stormy Daniels pay Trump &3,00,000 as defamation suit dismissed?
- KCR the KING of Telangana, to Sworn in as CM
- Rahul Gandhi principal challenger to PM Narendra Modi for LS polls in 2019
- Has BJP lost its influence? Rajinikanth
- RGVs comment after Telangana Election Results
- 6 Women Candidates elected in Telangana Assembly 2018
- Puppy Sales at Pet Shops banned in Germany during Christmas