In the Karnataka State assembly, a candidate who had just passed 8th standard has been allotted education ministry in the cabinet. In the recently held Karnataka state assembly elections, none of the parties that contested gained Majority. Following this development, the Janata Dal secular joined forces with Congress to form an alliance and ultimately formed the government in Karnataka.
After this, Janata Dal's HD Kumaraswamy had sworn in as the chief minister of Karnataka before few weeks. Now the list of ministers appointed for different cabinet posts have been listed. In this, GD Deve Gowda has been allotted the ministry of higher education.
Since he had defeated former chief
minister Siddharamiah in Chamundeeswari constituency only he has been given
this ministry. However there are new controversies as Deve Gowda is just an 8th
standard passed out. For this, HD Kumaraswamy, who is a BSC graduate has said
that the portfolios are allocated as per their skills and abilities and not
based on their educational qualification.
Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri Ideally, one should not get one's hair cut or do a shave during Navaratri it is said that this angers Goddess Durga and invites her wrath. If you have work commitments, then you can probably give yourself a shave a couple of times, but avoid getting your hair cut. Also do not organize a mundan ceremony for your child in this period. You can't obviously give up sleeping for nine days, but one should avoid sleeping in the afternoon during this time. This is especially true for those who are fastin
- What will happen when you eat Non-Veg during Navaratri?
- Which Color to use in worshiping each Goddess?
- Why Navaratri is so special in India?
- 68 year old brutally killed!
- Kamal Hassan visits Mettur dam!
- Kerala actor apologizes!
- Stalin condemns on ADMK!
- 3 Member Panel to probe MeToo allegations in Kollywood: Vishal
- Pawan Kalyan to contest in 24 seats in Telangana Elections
- Will Kamal Hassan build alliance with Congress in 2019 Elections?
- APJ Abdul Kalam as President in India
- Remembering APJ Abdul Kalam on his BIRTHDAY (October 15)
- Huawei to support one million AI developers & partners over three years
- Karnataka health department confirms Swine flu cases
- Demonetization & GST effect in Telangana doesn't affects its growth in Tax Revenues