In the Karnataka State assembly, a candidate who had just passed 8th standard has been allotted education ministry in the cabinet. In the recently held Karnataka state assembly elections, none of the parties that contested gained Majority. Following this development, the Janata Dal secular joined forces with Congress to form an alliance and ultimately formed the government in Karnataka.
After this, Janata Dal's HD Kumaraswamy had sworn in as the chief minister of Karnataka before few weeks. Now the list of ministers appointed for different cabinet posts have been listed. In this, GD Deve Gowda has been allotted the ministry of higher education.
Since he had defeated former chief
minister Siddharamiah in Chamundeeswari constituency only he has been given
this ministry. However there are new controversies as Deve Gowda is just an 8th
standard passed out. For this, HD Kumaraswamy, who is a BSC graduate has said
that the portfolios are allocated as per their skills and abilities and not
based on their educational qualification.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?