The CPI and the CPM sponsored forum for the special category status had decided to intensify the agitation for the cause from June 15. A round table meeting of the forum decided to take up the struggle on its own without looking for the ruling Telugu Desam Party and the Opposition YSR Congress.
Led by Chalasani Srinivas, the forum would hold special conventions with the students in all educational institutions from June 15. They would hold special conventions for the students, teachers and the professors in schools, colleges and universities. The forum would hold meetings with the students unions and teachers associations across the State to involve them in the future struggle.
Once the students and teachers are involved, the forum would take up the second phase of the agitation that includes the road blockade and would proceed to hold 24 hour-long national highways blockade in the State. The forum would close all the national highways passing through the State for 24 hours bringing the national vehicular traffic to a standstill.
In the third phase, the forum would constitute committees at the village level and take up signature campaign which would be sent to Prime Minister Narendra Modi and the Central government. Then it would organise meetings for the key issues like railway zone, steel plant, Dugarajapatnam port and the central institutions.
The forum had decided not to invite the ruling TDP or the Opposition YSR Congress but would welcome if they join. Interestingly, the YSR Congress has been part of the agitations sponsored by the forum for the past three years but the TDP had never taken part of the agitations. Instead, TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu wanted the forum and the Left parties to support him. The forum and the Left parties have initially backed Chandrababu Naidu when he called for the all-party meeting after he pulled out from the NDA. But, later on with the people criticising them for joining hands with the TDP, the CPI and the CPM, besides the forum distanced from Chandrababu Naidu.
Now that the forum had taken up its own action plan, it is to be seen how the TDP and the YSR Congress would respond.
Telangana's first girijan girl to become Pilot Accordingly Ajmira Babi, Telangana's first girijan girl to become pilot, shared her success story in a recent interview with BBC. As per report a native of Manchiryal, Babi is a graduate in Sociology and Human Resources and has an MBA. She said “When she first visited an airport, she was fascinated by the ambience and decided that she wanted to work in airspace”.
- Parakala quits AP govt as advisor
- Why Mahesh Babu met Uttarakhand CM?
- 3 killed in Japan's Osaka City due to Earthquake
- PM Modi lightened up Chandrababu Naidu by lauding him
- By 2020, 21 major cities expected to reach zero groundwater level
- Melania Trump did not denounce Donald Trump's administration's policy, called for immigration reform to fix issue
- YSR Congress ridicules Andhra Jyothis poll survey
- Kiren Rijju supports Anushka and Kohli!
- Airtel users can now get an exciting new plan!
- VVL is more into farmers issues
- S Ve Shekar who should be arrested is taking a Selfie with TN ministers - Pathetic Tamil Nadu!
- Audi faces troubles with Emission test!
- Rajya Sabha deputy chairman election, tough time for NDA, UPA
- Anushka scolding a man for littering VIDEO goes viral
- Minor leak detected in Sulphuric acid in Vedanta south Indian copper smelter