WhatsApp application has introduced a new feature to identify forward messages sent through the chatting application. This facility has been introduced to reduce the issues caused because of forward messages.
After WhatsApp was acquired by Facebook, it has been witnessing major changes in its designs and features. Lots of changes and developments have been introduced one after the other in the application. Video call, status update, Live location Sharing, video status were introduced one after the other. WhatsApp has also introduced the message deleting options as well.
Now, WhatsApp is all set to unveil a
new feature which will reveal forward messages. Hereafter when any message is
forwarded, the message will be coming with w header labeled as forward message.
This will release in the next update of WhatsApp and it will not reveal from
whom it was forwarded. This has been introduced to help avoid spam
forward and fake messages.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue