A Bangalore based Consumer court has ordered that husbands should not be making use of the ATM cards of their wives. In 2013, a lady named Vandhana's husband had made use of her ATM card and had tried withdrawing 25000 rupees from an ATM.
However though the amount was debited from her account, the amount was not dispensed from the ATM. Following this he had filed a case, and it was in this case that the court has ordered in a different way. In this case filed in the consumer court, SBI had argued that the money was indeed dispensed and the customer had taken the money but the couple had argued that money was not dispensed from the ATM.
The video evidence from the CCTV
camera in the ATM was used as evidence and it was found that the couple did not
withdraw money. However the SBI bank side argued that the case must be
dismissed as the card was not used by the cardholder and it was illegal to use
other's cards and hence case must be dismissed. Following this the court had
ordered that wife's card should not be used by husband and hence the money was
also not given back to the customer.
J. Jayalalitha Probe case summoned by 3 AIIMS Doctors Chennai sources added that he Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry, probing the circumstances leading to former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha's death, has summoned three doctors of AIIMS, who examined her at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, to appear before it on August 23 and 24.
- Kerala to receive Flood relief from AP & Telangana
- Pregnant Woman at Kerala flood delivered Baby Boy
- Kerala MLA highlights threat to Chenganur!
- UAE forms emergency committee to help Kerala!
- Imran Khan extends sympathies to people of India in grief for Vajpayee
- Sachin's condolences for Vajpayee!
- Flood alert for 11 districts of TN!
- 58 year Norway Minister having great time with 28 year Iranian Girlfriend
- List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?