A Bangalore based Consumer court has ordered that husbands should not be making use of the ATM cards of their wives. In 2013, a lady named Vandhana's husband had made use of her ATM card and had tried withdrawing 25000 rupees from an ATM.
However though the amount was debited from her account, the amount was not dispensed from the ATM. Following this he had filed a case, and it was in this case that the court has ordered in a different way. In this case filed in the consumer court, SBI had argued that the money was indeed dispensed and the customer had taken the money but the couple had argued that money was not dispensed from the ATM.
The video evidence from the CCTV
camera in the ATM was used as evidence and it was found that the couple did not
withdraw money. However the SBI bank side argued that the case must be
dismissed as the card was not used by the cardholder and it was illegal to use
other's cards and hence case must be dismissed. Following this the court had
ordered that wife's card should not be used by husband and hence the money was
also not given back to the customer.
Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak Tokyo sources stated that Russian President Vladimir Putin's calendar that features the leader taking a dip in the icy waters of Lake Seliger or making short work of weights in the gym, was sold out in Japan, outselling those of domestic celebrities. Meanwhile the Loft chain store, which has exclusive rights over sales of the calendar, reported that those featuring Russia's 66 year old President were dominating sales at its outlets across Japan.
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically
- Despite promises, the intention to arrest Mallya!
- Orange alert for Andhra and Pondy!
- Rahul Gandhi, the PM Candidate!
- 50 Trains cancelled in Coastal AP due to Cyclone Phethai
- Tropical cyclone off the Coast in Australia
- KTR becomes TRS Working President
- I have strength to defeat PM: MK Stalin
- KCRs First Election Promise been fulfilled
- Bangladesh celebrated 47th Victory Day
- IMD says Cyclone Phethai was 270 km off coast of Kakinada
- Male Elephant passed away while crossing electrocuted fence
- Karunanidhi statue unveiled in DMK HQ
- Amit Shah visits Telangana to estimate loss of BJP
- Is Kamal Hassan making alliance with Congress & DMK ahead of 2019 LS elections?