Rajahmundry sources stated that the historic padayatra of Leader of AP assembly and YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Praja Sankalpa Yatra will be soon entering East Godavari district. Meanwhile on June 12, the people's leader will walk over the Godavari Bridge that will lead him to Rajahmundry city. Moreover even as all the arrangements were being planned for his entry into East Godavari district, the government tried to play a spoil sport.
Accordingly the YSRCP Chief will have to pass over the road cum rail bridge, the police had put a break for that and suggested YS Jagan to take different route. Meanwhile the bridge of 4.1 kilometers length is from Kovvuru in West Godavari district to Rajahmundry in East Godavari district. Furthermore when citing that the bridge was not in stable condition, the police had asked the Praja Sankalpa Yatra organizers to look out for an alternative route.
Further on receiving the notice, YSRCP East
Godavari district leaders met SP B Rajakumari and explained the importance of
the padayatra and also history of the bridge. They explained even heavy vehicle
travel through the road and hence the YSRCP leaders said with the help of
volunteers, they would manage not to have any untoward incident happen.
Rahul Gandhi blames Modi! Congress President Rahul Gandhi has blamed that due to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the central government management has totally been damaged, and the situation has worsened to such an extent that even the Reserve Bank of India governor could not hold on to his role and has resigned.
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%