Rajahmundry sources stated that the historic padayatra of Leader of AP assembly and YSR Congress Party President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, Praja Sankalpa Yatra will be soon entering East Godavari district. Meanwhile on June 12, the people's leader will walk over the Godavari Bridge that will lead him to Rajahmundry city. Moreover even as all the arrangements were being planned for his entry into East Godavari district, the government tried to play a spoil sport.
Accordingly the YSRCP Chief will have to pass over the road cum rail bridge, the police had put a break for that and suggested YS Jagan to take different route. Meanwhile the bridge of 4.1 kilometers length is from Kovvuru in West Godavari district to Rajahmundry in East Godavari district. Furthermore when citing that the bridge was not in stable condition, the police had asked the Praja Sankalpa Yatra organizers to look out for an alternative route.
Further on receiving the notice, YSRCP East
Godavari district leaders met SP B Rajakumari and explained the importance of
the padayatra and also history of the bridge. They explained even heavy vehicle
travel through the road and hence the YSRCP leaders said with the help of
volunteers, they would manage not to have any untoward incident happen.
J. Jayalalitha Probe case summoned by 3 AIIMS Doctors Chennai sources added that he Justice A Arumughaswamy Commission of Inquiry, probing the circumstances leading to former Chief Minister J Jayalalitha's death, has summoned three doctors of AIIMS, who examined her at the Apollo Hospital in Chennai, to appear before it on August 23 and 24.
- Kerala to receive Flood relief from AP & Telangana
- Pregnant Woman at Kerala flood delivered Baby Boy
- Kerala MLA highlights threat to Chenganur!
- UAE forms emergency committee to help Kerala!
- Imran Khan extends sympathies to people of India in grief for Vajpayee
- Sachin's condolences for Vajpayee!
- Flood alert for 11 districts of TN!
- 58 year Norway Minister having great time with 28 year Iranian Girlfriend
- List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?