Sources from Mannargudi, Tamilnadu stated that the estranged brother of deposed AIADMK leader VK Sasikala, V Dhivakaran, on Sunday launched his political party in Tamilnadu, the second such outfit from the extended family. Previously Sasikala’s nephew TTV Dhinakaran, legislator from RK Nagar in Chennai, had floated his Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam (AMMK) after being sidelined from the ruling AIADMK by a section of the ministers.
As per report Dhivakaran floated his ‘Anna Dravidar Kazhagam’, named after Dravidian veteran CN Annadurai, fondly addressed as ‘Anna,’ which means elder brother in Tamil. Meanwhile Dhivakaran, who has fallen out of favor with Sasikala following his public spat with their nephew Dhinakaran, also introduced his party flag with red and black stripes, with an added green star in the centre.
Accordingly green is considered a favorite color of the late chief minister J Jayalalitha, who headed the All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) at the time of her demise in December 2016. Moreover Dhivakaran said he would be the ADK’s party’s general secretary. Media reports added that Sasikala, serving a prison term in Bengaluru in connection with the Rs 66.6 crore disproportionate assets case, had last month served a legal notice on Dhivakaran, asking him to desist from taking her name in his public utterances.
Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results Accordingly while election results and the TV panel debates they trigger are entertainment enough for the average viewer, Telugu news channels notched it up higher on Tuesday with their creative cartoons. Meanwhile, as K Chandrashekar Reddy's TRS took early leads the party leader and current Chief Minister transformed into Baahubali, the all powerful hero from the fantasy films made by SS Rajamouli.
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates