New Delhi sources added that Congress president Rahul Gandhi attacked Prime Minister Narendra Modi, claiming that his government has ignored the interests of farmers but has helped a small group of industrialists by waiving loans amounting to nearly Rs 2.5 lakh crore.
Meanwhile when addressing workers of the party's OBC department here, he said people who work hard behind the scene are "never benefitted" and the fruits of their toil are enjoyed by others. He said "People with skills are not rewarded in India farmers work hard but you don't see them in the office of Modi”.
Moreover Rahul claimed that the non-performing
assets of banks have gone up to Rs 1,000 crore. Rahul added "Rs 2.5 lakh
crore were given to 15 industrialists. But the farmer got nothing the loan
waiver was for 15 people but not for the farmer who continues to commit suicide
his children keep crying”. Furthermore he also challenged the stand of the
government that India lacks skills saying it were not true and the authorities
have failed to recognize the fact.
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan