According to sources from Singapore US President Donald Trump on Monday met Singaporean Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and thanked him for hosting his upcoming summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, saying he appreciated the hospitality, professionalism and friendship.
As per report "We have a very interesting meeting in particular today (Tuesday), and he thinks things can work out very nicely”. The President added "But we appreciate your hospitality and professionalism and your friendship. Thank you very much”. Moreover the two leaders shared a warm handshake at the Istana or presidential palace before they began their working lunch.
Furthermore during the meeting, the officials
also celebrated Trump's birthday and will turn 72 on June 14. Media reports
added Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan posted a photo on social media of
Trump posing with the birthday cake. He wrote "Celebrating birthday, a bit
early”. Moreover Trump is also scheduled to have a meet and greet session with
US embassy staff and American military officers at the Shangri-la Hotel later
on Monday. Media report added Trump and his delegation including National
Security Adviser John Bolton, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and White House
Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders landed in Singapore's Paya Lebar Air
Base on Sunday night, after attending the G7 Summit in Canada.
World's Most UNSAFE place for WOMEN - INDIA GETS RANK ONE In the list of countries where women do not have safety, India has topped, in a huge shocker for the nation. England based Thomas Reuters charitable organization had conducted a survey for the welfare of women, on the list of countries totally unsafe for women. The survey was conducted considering a total of 193 countries of the world.
- Baba Ramdev supporting STERLITE
- Another Survivor opens up about Lyricist Vairamuthu
- Jana Sena running out of cash
- A Shameful incident at the famous Kanaka Durga temple
- Why IT officials threw CM Ramesh's wife mobile into dustbin?
- Kerala celebrates Vijayadasami specially
- Why Parents enroll their kids in a preschool on Vijayadasami?
- Eastern India celebrates Vijayadasami in a different way
- Importance of Vijayadasami in different parts of India
- KCR to pen to One Crore Households
- Revathy's complaint goes against her!
- Siddharth the only supporter of Chinmayi!
- BJP fights Sabarimala verdict!
- "I can live in Pakistan than South India" - Siddhu speech gets viral!
- Tamilisai Soundararajan ridiculed Kamal Hassan