According to sources ever since the former CBI joint director VV Lakshmi Narayana quit his job, there have been strong speculations about his political foray. Meanwhile when adding more fuel to such speculations, Lakshmi Narayana has been touring several districts and has been meeting people from various spectrums.
Furthermore a section of media had it that Lakshmi Narayana would float a new party and may support BJP at the Centre and Pawan Kalyan's Janasena in AP, there have also been speculations that Lakshmi Narayana could support TDP. As per report in a significant twist to such speculations, Lakshmi Narayana has stated today that he would soon announce whether he would join politics or going to work as Non-Profit Trust. Moreover this statement has come as a shocker to many as Lakshmi Narayana has now forced to current political parties into more confusion with his statement.
Accordingly in fact, Lakshmi Narayana has praised Pawan Kalyan and his
"efforts" for Uddanam Kidney patients. Meanwhile shockingly, Lakshmi
Narayana has not uttered anything about state government's initiatives to
Uddanam patients such as setting up dialysis centres. Moreover the former CBI
joint director VV Lakshmi Narayana who is quite popular for handling Jagan's
Disproportionate Assets case had quit his job as Maharashtra Additional DGP.
Bumrah responds to criticism Cricketer Jasprit Bumrah had said that he does not care about the negative comments on his bowling action and the abusive criticism he faces. Many former cricketers had already accused him of having a weird bowling action and had always complained about his run up before bowling.
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week