According to sources ever since the former CBI joint director VV Lakshmi Narayana quit his job, there have been strong speculations about his political foray. Meanwhile when adding more fuel to such speculations, Lakshmi Narayana has been touring several districts and has been meeting people from various spectrums.
Furthermore a section of media had it that Lakshmi Narayana would float a new party and may support BJP at the Centre and Pawan Kalyan's Janasena in AP, there have also been speculations that Lakshmi Narayana could support TDP. As per report in a significant twist to such speculations, Lakshmi Narayana has stated today that he would soon announce whether he would join politics or going to work as Non-Profit Trust. Moreover this statement has come as a shocker to many as Lakshmi Narayana has now forced to current political parties into more confusion with his statement.
Accordingly in fact, Lakshmi Narayana has praised Pawan Kalyan and his
"efforts" for Uddanam Kidney patients. Meanwhile shockingly, Lakshmi
Narayana has not uttered anything about state government's initiatives to
Uddanam patients such as setting up dialysis centres. Moreover the former CBI
joint director VV Lakshmi Narayana who is quite popular for handling Jagan's
Disproportionate Assets case had quit his job as Maharashtra Additional DGP.
Public Sector Insurance Companies assists flood affected Kerala people Accordingly with flood relief pouring in from all quarters in the form of cash, food, water and other basic supplies, public sector insurance companies, too, have jumped on board to address one of the worst crises facing Kerala. Presently to mitigate the loss, four insurance companies National Insurance Co Ltd, New India Assurance Co Ltd
- Low Pressure belt turned depression in Bay of Bengal, warning for Coastal AP
- Supreme Court judge wins hearts!
- Will Youth involve in Local Politics?
- Iconic ecologist warned Goa may face same fate as Kerala
- Vedanta aims to hike production to 3,00,000 bpd per day
- Why Bushra Maneka expressed her fear after Imran sworn in as PM?
- Tamilnadu Govt will disburse compensation for damaged crops
- US ended development fund for Syria
- Kerala CM feels proud of unity of his people during Flood
- Kerala people's tearful stories of rescue, at relief camp
- Industrialist becomes popular with cinematic apology!
- Hero Cycles ready to give a Brand New Cycle to Anupriya who donated her 4-years savings to Kerala Floods
- #Vijayakanth at Karunanidhi Memorial
- India's first win in Asian games!
- 50 villages in Erode hit by floods!