According to sources ever since the former CBI joint director VV Lakshmi Narayana quit his job, there have been strong speculations about his political foray. Meanwhile when adding more fuel to such speculations, Lakshmi Narayana has been touring several districts and has been meeting people from various spectrums.
Furthermore a section of media had it that Lakshmi Narayana would float a new party and may support BJP at the Centre and Pawan Kalyan's Janasena in AP, there have also been speculations that Lakshmi Narayana could support TDP. As per report in a significant twist to such speculations, Lakshmi Narayana has stated today that he would soon announce whether he would join politics or going to work as Non-Profit Trust. Moreover this statement has come as a shocker to many as Lakshmi Narayana has now forced to current political parties into more confusion with his statement.
Accordingly in fact, Lakshmi Narayana has praised Pawan Kalyan and his
"efforts" for Uddanam Kidney patients. Meanwhile shockingly, Lakshmi
Narayana has not uttered anything about state government's initiatives to
Uddanam patients such as setting up dialysis centres. Moreover the former CBI
joint director VV Lakshmi Narayana who is quite popular for handling Jagan's
Disproportionate Assets case had quit his job as Maharashtra Additional DGP.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!