According to sources ever since the former CBI joint director VV Lakshmi Narayana quit his job, there have been strong speculations about his political foray. Meanwhile when adding more fuel to such speculations, Lakshmi Narayana has been touring several districts and has been meeting people from various spectrums.
Furthermore a section of media had it that Lakshmi Narayana would float a new party and may support BJP at the Centre and Pawan Kalyan's Janasena in AP, there have also been speculations that Lakshmi Narayana could support TDP. As per report in a significant twist to such speculations, Lakshmi Narayana has stated today that he would soon announce whether he would join politics or going to work as Non-Profit Trust. Moreover this statement has come as a shocker to many as Lakshmi Narayana has now forced to current political parties into more confusion with his statement.
Accordingly in fact, Lakshmi Narayana has praised Pawan Kalyan and his
"efforts" for Uddanam Kidney patients. Meanwhile shockingly, Lakshmi
Narayana has not uttered anything about state government's initiatives to
Uddanam patients such as setting up dialysis centres. Moreover the former CBI
joint director VV Lakshmi Narayana who is quite popular for handling Jagan's
Disproportionate Assets case had quit his job as Maharashtra Additional DGP.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?