Andhra Pradesh sources added CM Chandrababu Naidu has created history by successfully completing the construction of the famous diaphragm wall on Polavaram dam. Meanwhile as per report the crucial and the most difficult diaphragm wall have been built across 1396.60 metres stretch (length). Moreover with a width of 1.5 metres and going to depth of 95 metres (at some points) into the river, the diaphragm wall has been built with a great strength.
Media reports stated that it is learnt that the construction has been done from the depth of 2 metres below the discovery of the stones under the depth of river which is a herculean task. Moreover the diaphragm wall built to eliminate seepage below the dam in order to minimize water loss and increase stability will make the Polavaram Irrigation Project (PIP) unique.
Accordingly this diaphragm wall will serve as the foundation for the
Polavaram Dam with stone and clay and will be built 150 feet above the
diaphragm wall. Further the workers worked very hard for 412 days to complete
it before the time and the whole cost of the construction is estimated at Rs
430 crore. Presently the contractors, L&T, and German engineering company
Bauer has made it possible.
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high