As per report North Koreans have gotten their first news that their leader Kim Jong Un had arrived in Singapore for what even the state run media was calling a historic meeting with US President Donald Trump. Meanwhile the news covered the front page of the ruling party's newspaper and was the top and only item on the first news broadcast of the day on Korean Central Television, which for many North Koreans is the only channel available.
Accordingly the people crowded around poster stands at subway stations in the capital to read the newspapers and gathered at noon in front of the city's main train station to watch images a big screen display of Kim getting off of the special Air China flight. Moreover the summit continues to be a highly sensitive topic in North Korea.
Media reports reported that Singapore is one of the few countries that
have diplomatic relations with both the US and North Korea. Sources added that Mr.
Trump and Kim Jong-Un are set to meet on Tuesday at the Capella Hotel on Sentosa
for talks which could see North Korea dismantle its nuclear arsenal in return
for economic help and security guarantees.
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi