As per report North Koreans have gotten their first news that their leader Kim Jong Un had arrived in Singapore for what even the state run media was calling a historic meeting with US President Donald Trump. Meanwhile the news covered the front page of the ruling party's newspaper and was the top and only item on the first news broadcast of the day on Korean Central Television, which for many North Koreans is the only channel available.
Accordingly the people crowded around poster stands at subway stations in the capital to read the newspapers and gathered at noon in front of the city's main train station to watch images a big screen display of Kim getting off of the special Air China flight. Moreover the summit continues to be a highly sensitive topic in North Korea.
Media reports reported that Singapore is one of the few countries that
have diplomatic relations with both the US and North Korea. Sources added that Mr.
Trump and Kim Jong-Un are set to meet on Tuesday at the Capella Hotel on Sentosa
for talks which could see North Korea dismantle its nuclear arsenal in return
for economic help and security guarantees.
Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK Sources from Srinagar stated that Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik on Monday said India will dismantle terrorist infrastructures inside Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (POK) if the terrorism emanating from the neighboring country's soil is not dealt with. He said when speaking to reporters
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?
- Telangana police seizes AP CM Jagan Car
- First bitter experience for Jagan as Chief Minister at Delhi!
- Reliable Survey Agency about Huzurnagar Result
- AP Farmers exchanges Vegetables for plastic bags
- AIMPLB moves to court seeking no jail term for triple Talaq
- 52 Kgs of Plastic removed from Cow's stomach in TN
- PMC bank scam claims another life in Maharashtra
- Donald Trump humiliated NASA astronauts at ISS for being "first ever female spacewalkers"
- Did Kiran Bedi attempt to give away part of Puducherry to AP?
- IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?