A computer can be protected by secure and quality hardware and software. If the software is weaker, the system can be hacked by anyone. However, the best hackers can hack a system even if the software is secure enough. With the awareness and talks about hacking increasing in recent years, here are the top child hackers of the world.
5 year old Christopher van Hazel has been recognized as youngest hacker who can control and stop games from functioning, besides also hacking Xbox apps. 9 year old ethical hacker Ruben Paul can control and hack Android phones in 15 minutes. 7 year old Betsy Davis can hack WiFi, while an unnamed 12 year old hacker got hold of police and government data.
An Austria based hacker has hacked
more than 259 company sites. 14 years old Mathew weigman has hacked telephone operators,
while an unnamed Canada hacker has did Ddos attacks. Cyfi, Michael cols and
Jonathan James are other prominent young hackers.
Finally, YSRCP MPs resignations are accepted Finally, YSRCP MPs resignations are accepted Lok Sabha Speaker Sumitra Mahajan had accepted the resignations of the five MPs from the State. The Speakers’ office had issued notification on Thursday indicating that the resignations were accepted with effect from June 20.
- One Plus 6 model is a failure with the new Face Unlock feature
- Ganta dares ABN survey, says it is cooked up
- Twitter to ban users who are less than 13 years of age
- Rare diseases will be treated in VHS, Chennai
- Culprit S Ve Shekar finally gets Bail - TN police never arrested him till the end
- Tweet by IIT-Bombay student being abused by seniors doing rounds on social media
- GST introduced to track trail of transaction in fact increased illegal activiti¬es
- Will Tamilnadu Telecom Employees be declared as Govt Employees?
- Spanish Royal Couple anchored by Trump
- Which pair do you think will most likely get hitched?
- Sri Reddy explained what happened inside her Bedroom
- TDP targets Buggana complaints to Speaker
- Will Ganta Srinivasa Rao lose in Bheemili constituency in 2019 polls?
- Envoy says Xi Jinping watched Dangal on multiple occasions
- Rahul sets his eyes on AP politics