The opposition leader of the Tamilnadu assembly MK Stalin had called for a call for attention motion in the assembly after the government had slapped cases against two people who participated in a debate in Puthiya Thalaimurai channel.
Stalin has termed this act as the curbing of press rights and added that there was no way to control the speech in the debate. He has also questioned why BJP speakers in the program weren't booked in any case.
Following director Ameer's views
there was ruckus in the arena created by RSS and BJP party members. It has also
been revealed that this did not require a case to be filed at all as it was a
platform to express their opinions. While the debate was regarding continuous
protests, Ameer's talks about the murder of Hindu Munnani's Sasi Kumar lead to
himself, MLA thunaiyarasu and debate organizer Puthiya Thalaimurai channel
booked for inciting enmity on religious background.
Bumrah responds to criticism Cricketer Jasprit Bumrah had said that he does not care about the negative comments on his bowling action and the abusive criticism he faces. Many former cricketers had already accused him of having a weird bowling action and had always complained about his run up before bowling.
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week