The opposition leader of the Tamilnadu assembly MK Stalin had called for a call for attention motion in the assembly after the government had slapped cases against two people who participated in a debate in Puthiya Thalaimurai channel.
Stalin has termed this act as the curbing of press rights and added that there was no way to control the speech in the debate. He has also questioned why BJP speakers in the program weren't booked in any case.
Following director Ameer's views
there was ruckus in the arena created by RSS and BJP party members. It has also
been revealed that this did not require a case to be filed at all as it was a
platform to express their opinions. While the debate was regarding continuous
protests, Ameer's talks about the murder of Hindu Munnani's Sasi Kumar lead to
himself, MLA thunaiyarasu and debate organizer Puthiya Thalaimurai channel
booked for inciting enmity on religious background.
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi