The opposition leader of the Tamilnadu assembly MK Stalin had called for a call for attention motion in the assembly after the government had slapped cases against two people who participated in a debate in Puthiya Thalaimurai channel.
Stalin has termed this act as the curbing of press rights and added that there was no way to control the speech in the debate. He has also questioned why BJP speakers in the program weren't booked in any case.
Following director Ameer's views
there was ruckus in the arena created by RSS and BJP party members. It has also
been revealed that this did not require a case to be filed at all as it was a
platform to express their opinions. While the debate was regarding continuous
protests, Ameer's talks about the murder of Hindu Munnani's Sasi Kumar lead to
himself, MLA thunaiyarasu and debate organizer Puthiya Thalaimurai channel
booked for inciting enmity on religious background.
Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. The party took many buildings on lease in Hyderabad and Vijayawada for its operations two years ago. While the party has decided to continue its central office in Madhapur, it has decided to shut down some buildings in other places.
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!