With the Lok Sabha elections scheduled to be held next year, the reserve bank has released a report on the economy of India. 48% of those who had participated in the research have opined that in 2018, the Indian economy has faced huge downfall.
While in December 2016, in a similar research, only 38% had said that the economy was worse while now, in May 2018, it has been already revealed that 48% have negative response to the economic growth. The same percentage of people who gave thumbs down for Indian economy in 2017 was 44%. 88% people have said that the prices for f essential goods have increased in the past 1 year, while 83% have said that the prices are set to increase in the next 6 months.
Due to inflation and many other
reasons the economy is all set to be damaged further, and this will impact
people even more as per the research results. This research was conducted in
the cities of Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Delhi, and
this survey had more than 5000 people participating.
Bumrah responds to criticism Cricketer Jasprit Bumrah had said that he does not care about the negative comments on his bowling action and the abusive criticism he faces. Many former cricketers had already accused him of having a weird bowling action and had always complained about his run up before bowling.
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week