With the Lok Sabha elections scheduled to be held next year, the reserve bank has released a report on the economy of India. 48% of those who had participated in the research have opined that in 2018, the Indian economy has faced huge downfall.
While in December 2016, in a similar research, only 38% had said that the economy was worse while now, in May 2018, it has been already revealed that 48% have negative response to the economic growth. The same percentage of people who gave thumbs down for Indian economy in 2017 was 44%. 88% people have said that the prices for f essential goods have increased in the past 1 year, while 83% have said that the prices are set to increase in the next 6 months.
Due to inflation and many other
reasons the economy is all set to be damaged further, and this will impact
people even more as per the research results. This research was conducted in
the cities of Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Delhi, and
this survey had more than 5000 people participating.
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi