With the Lok Sabha elections scheduled to be held next year, the reserve bank has released a report on the economy of India. 48% of those who had participated in the research have opined that in 2018, the Indian economy has faced huge downfall.
While in December 2016, in a similar research, only 38% had said that the economy was worse while now, in May 2018, it has been already revealed that 48% have negative response to the economic growth. The same percentage of people who gave thumbs down for Indian economy in 2017 was 44%. 88% people have said that the prices for f essential goods have increased in the past 1 year, while 83% have said that the prices are set to increase in the next 6 months.
Due to inflation and many other
reasons the economy is all set to be damaged further, and this will impact
people even more as per the research results. This research was conducted in
the cities of Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Delhi, and
this survey had more than 5000 people participating.
Lokesh Falters Again, This Time Mistake in Affidavit After considering surveys in ten constituencies across the state and looking for a safe place, Lokesh was fielded by Chandrababu in Mangalgiri Constituency. TDP leaders themselves say that Chandrababu is now doubtful if Lokesh wins there. Lokesh is aggressively campaigning in the constituency but the response has been very poor.
- Shocking News: IT Raids against Mahesh Babu
- Actress Jayaprada joins BJP
- Marvelous Typewriter Artist types Portrait of IAF Pilot Abhinandan
- What are the chances of YSRCP winning 2019 elections? 8 Factors which you should Look at
- YSR Congress Candidate's Nomination May Be Rejected?
- Tamanna is the First Trangender from AP to contest elections
- Pavan immaturity or innocence helps CBN!
- Will Actor Mohan Babu join YSRCP Party?
- CBN just a producer says Jagan!
- Student's answers with KGF, Baahubali references!
- Seniors given voluntary retirement!
- Can Balayya get Muslim votes?
- Do Chandrababu Naidu have rights to YS Jagan as a Ganja Plant?
- AP Youngsters, Ladies in support of YS Jagan
- How many more wickets will fall in YSRC trap, to attack Pawan Kalyan?