Singapore sources added that Singapore Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong surprised Donald Trump with a big birthday cake, ahead of the US President's historic summit with North Korean leader Kim Jung-un here today. As per report Trump celebrated his 72nd birthday during his lunch with Loong at the presidential palace Istana after their bilateral meeting during which the two leaders discussed everything from the summit preparations to the US' tariff threats.
Meanwhile a picture of Trump smiling at the cake, decorated with fresh fruit, was shared on Twitter by Singapore's Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan with the message saying "Celebrating birthday, a bit early". Furthermore Trump was accompanied by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, National Security Adviser John Bolton, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders and White House Chief of Staff John Kelly during the meeting.
Previously Trump tweeted it was "great to be in Singapore, excitement
is in the air". Moreover Trump's landmark meeting with Kim today will
mark the first time a sitting US president meets with a North Korean leader. As
per report the summit will also mark a turnaround of relations between Trump
and Kim after a long-running exchange of furious threats and insults and
moreover the two leaders have had an extraordinary up-and-down relationship
over the past 18 months.
Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo As per report Exide Industries Ltd, the country's largest stored energy solutions provider, announced its entry into India's burgeoning e-rickshaw market by launching its first model on Wednesday. Meanwhile through its tailor made, dedicated batteries for the e-rickshaw market, Exide claims to be one of the first branded battery makers to launch a product exclusively for this sector.
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations
- NorthEast Monsoon finally arrived South India
- Why Sourav Ganguly met Amit Shah a day before emerging as BCCI president?
- Will BJPs Abhe Singh Yadav retain constituency in Haryana Assembly Elections?
- CM KCR been cornered to the core in RTC strike issue
- Karti Chidambaram maintained he will appeal in right manner after whatever court says
- Watch this Video of Kerala Man caught in grip of Python, being saved
- NTA handed credentials of 19 students suspected of hiring impersonators in NEET Impersonation scam
- Sunni Waqf board seeks withdrawal of title dispute on last day of SC hearing
- UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India