New Delhi sources stated that Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who has been ailing for long, was admitted to AIIMS yesterday for routine check-up and investigations and his condition was stated to be stable. According to a statement issued by the premier hospital "He has been admitted for examination and management. He is stable”.
As per report a team of doctors under the supervision of AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria are conducting tests on the 93 year old leader, the statement added. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also visited the BJP patriarch at the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Accordingly Modi enquired about the well-being of Vajpayee and met his family members, official sources said. BJP president Amit Shah, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi and Health Minister J P Nadda were among those who paid a visit to the ailing leader.
Further a BJP statement said that the leader was
admitted for routine check-up and investigations on doctors' advice. Moreover the
BJP stalwart was the prime minister between 1998 and 2004. As his health
deteriorated, he slowly withdrew from public life and has been confined to his
residence for many years.
Will Revanth Reddy quit politics? Accordingly Telangana Pradesh Congress Committee (TPCC) working president Revanth Reddy said the people of Telangana conferred a greater responsibility on the Praja Kutami with the TRS's win in the elections. Meanwhile irrespective of his chances in Kodangal, he will keep fighting for the public.
- IIT-M makes 888 Job offers by 195 companies
- KCRs added advantage in becoming CM again
- Matter of extradition of Vijay Mallya to India referred to Secretary of State of UK
- Uttam Kumar Reddy alleged discrepancies in counting of votes for Telangana
- Zomato Delivery Man caught in Video eating Food for Delivery
- Chennai likely to receive Rainfall this Weekend
- Huge damage for BJP in Assembly Elections!
- London court orders against Mallya!
- Rahul Gandhi blames Modi!
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high