New Delhi sources stated that Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who has been ailing for long, was admitted to AIIMS yesterday for routine check-up and investigations and his condition was stated to be stable. According to a statement issued by the premier hospital "He has been admitted for examination and management. He is stable”.
As per report a team of doctors under the supervision of AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria are conducting tests on the 93 year old leader, the statement added. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also visited the BJP patriarch at the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Accordingly Modi enquired about the well-being of Vajpayee and met his family members, official sources said. BJP president Amit Shah, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi and Health Minister J P Nadda were among those who paid a visit to the ailing leader.
Further a BJP statement said that the leader was
admitted for routine check-up and investigations on doctors' advice. Moreover the
BJP stalwart was the prime minister between 1998 and 2004. As his health
deteriorated, he slowly withdrew from public life and has been confined to his
residence for many years.
Bumrah responds to criticism Cricketer Jasprit Bumrah had said that he does not care about the negative comments on his bowling action and the abusive criticism he faces. Many former cricketers had already accused him of having a weird bowling action and had always complained about his run up before bowling.
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India
- Story behind the festival Vijayadasami related to Goddess Durga
- How do Hindus celebrate Vijayadasami?
- PM Modi to inaugurate national police memorial & museum on October 21
- Difference between Donald Trump & Prince Harry had Twitter laughing
- Heavy Rains lashed Hyderabad, left places standstill
- Jana Sena leaders keen to contest 20 to 22 Assembly seats in Telangana
- Gaddar ready to contest against Telangana CM KCR
- EPS & OPS celebrated AIADMKs 47th year at party office
- ED attached Assets of Nirav Modi & Mehul Choksi
- BJP releases its Manifesto for Telangana Elections in a week