New Delhi sources stated that Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who has been ailing for long, was admitted to AIIMS yesterday for routine check-up and investigations and his condition was stated to be stable. According to a statement issued by the premier hospital "He has been admitted for examination and management. He is stable”.
As per report a team of doctors under the supervision of AIIMS Director Randeep Guleria are conducting tests on the 93 year old leader, the statement added. Prime Minister Narendra Modi also visited the BJP patriarch at the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Accordingly Modi enquired about the well-being of Vajpayee and met his family members, official sources said. BJP president Amit Shah, Congress chief Rahul Gandhi and Health Minister J P Nadda were among those who paid a visit to the ailing leader.
Further a BJP statement said that the leader was
admitted for routine check-up and investigations on doctors' advice. Moreover the
BJP stalwart was the prime minister between 1998 and 2004. As his health
deteriorated, he slowly withdrew from public life and has been confined to his
residence for many years.
Sulphuric Acid Leakage in STERLITE Copper - Locals evacuated, Officials are examining the plant Thoothukudi district administration office has sent officials to examine the Vedanta owned Sterlite Copper Plant's sulphuric acid leak reported in a storage unit of the plant which was sealed. Chemicals and hazardous waste from the place will be removed, said the Thoothukudi Collector Sandeep Nanthuri.
- Shocking Details on How Telugu Couple lured Young Actresses into Sex Racket
- Why Chandrababu Naidu real face became evident while receiving PM?
- YSR Congress hopeful of by-elections to Lok Sabha
- Suspected Boko Haram jihadists killed 31 people in a twin suicide bomb attack
- Union Government facing a lot of ire from Andhra people
- Will Kim Kardashian enter politics?
- JDS challenge to Modi!
- Operation Amma to save Hinduism!
- Goof up in Delhi with LG confusion!
- Edappadi's requests to PM!
- 6 Feet long reptile spotted moving beneath a couch at Puducherry Airport
- Lagadapatis survey Not a surprise for AP
- Famous Mount becomes World's Highest Rubbish Dump
- Smart card to be launched by end of 2018 for Chennai Metro Passengers
- Naidu bowed and melted before Modi